Post your random thoughts

Well, I think this might be what the social thread is for:

But either way, here's hoping Nintendo's planning to do something with the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises on Switch at some point.

I discussed this with a friend of mine before, and the heat of the past few days (I can't really stand heat that good) has brought this up in my mind again:
Has it ever occured to you that, when you think about it, we humans kinda suck on living? I mean, we have good survivial skills (If we hadn't,we wouldn't be here now) but we can't survive in nature on most of the planet without our own inventions: if we didn't have clothes, we would freeze to death in almost all climates, and in hot climates, we can't go outside for too long or else we would get sunburn or a heat stroke. Even in temperate climates, the sun can be harmful, despite the fact that bright sun occurs every year again for a considerable amount of the year.
It is because of clothing and shelter that we are able to survive. Granted, animals have shelters too, but we humans are still the only species that needs clothing for survival and would likely not be able to sustain itself without this invention, which makes us unique in the animal kingdom. Our immune systems are also much more sensitive than other animals.
I think humans are by far the most intelligent animals simply because we had to be intelligent to have a fair chance of survival to begin with.

I wonder if the first person capable of digesting milk past a certain age even knew that he/she was able too. Hundreds of years ago it was probably common sense to just not drink milk if you weren't little right?

I wonder if the first person capable of digesting milk past a certain age even knew that he/she was able to. Hundreds of years ago it was probably common sense to just not drink milk if you weren't little right?
I dunno, it's probable, speaking from personal experience. I was one of those kids who drank the fuck out of milk. I literally didn't know lactose intolerance was a thing until I was like 7.
But anyways, I don't recall anyone ever telling me that I could or couldn't, I'm pretty sure I was just like "gimme dat shit", and obviously I didn't have any concept of what the hell digestion was, or what could/couldn't be accomplished on that front. So, like with a lot of things, and especially because we're talking a long-ass time ago, I would guess that it was probably a classic case of children lacking the inhibitions of adulthood, and just like finding out that Hey, that's pretty good! :nosejump:

Back