Princess Shokora - Analytical Article

thing is not only shokos an amazing character on her own, but it also proves the narrative of the game is fuckin perf. I dunno, I myself wasnt aware of it until ChanceTime mentioned it, and now I always get super emotional at that final bit when Shokoras theme plays... I dunno, its really heavy, how it feels like a true adventure and all! I think its the essence of Wario Land: its super subtle!

petition to make a crotchkicker to give the shapeshifter cat princess sum luv

I was always confused why the Sound Room was in the same mouth that Wario entered the pyramid.
But other than that, I always just took the game at face value. Sure, I figured eventualy that Cat/Shopkeeper/Princess (who's name I didn't know at the time) were the same, but still, all of these things you mention in the analysis... I don't think Nintendo ever expected anyone to analyze it like this...
I am amazed with this analysis... Like, how did you even come up with the idea of analyzing this, rather than just taking it at face value?

I was always confused why the Sound Room was in the same mouth that Wario entered the pyramid.
But other than that, I always just took the game at face value. Sure, I figured eventualy that Cat/Shopkeeper/Princess (who's name I didn't know at the time) were the same, but still, all of these things you mention in the analysis... I don't think Nintendo ever expected anyone to analyze it like this...
I am amazed with this analysis... Like, how did you even come up with the idea of analyzing this, rather than just taking it at face value?

Thanks, really. It just kinda snowballed from picking up on several things to start with, and over time just contemplating how Shokora gave the game an amazing narrative. It's not something we thought about doing to start with, then gathered information for, rather we figured it'd be worth writing about a few details we noticed, but in gathering the materials, ended up finding more. It was like digging for gold and finding a diamond by accident instead. *yes, Earthbound, I know*

Reminds me of the Wario Land 2/3 fanfic i was planning on writting (it got abandoned long time ago).
It would have told the backstory of Music Box World, while in the present, the guy who was cursed into being Socker Rabbit would go searching for his brother, who is cursed into being Basketball Rabbit.
So I guess I was planning on analyzing Music Box World, and how the citizens in it lived...

This article is truly beautiful! Seeing someone write such a great piece in honor of Wario Land 4, it makes me proud of being a Wario fan. :)
You and Melluh sure know how to make some good analysis from each character!
It's a pretty nice article. Definitely makes me like Princess Shokora more as a character.

Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry I didn't display my gratitude earlier, but it means so much to me that you guys consider this a good article. A lot of love went into it, and I'm just glad that shows. <3

Back