Is a good pic of him, haha.

Heard hes wrestling in an event in saudi arabia. Am guessing theyre paying him tons to do it :p
Makes sense though, I always see middle eastern people in yt comments singing his praise, so Im assuming hes popular there.
Apparently it was WWE that wanted to get Goldberg back. The story is that they didn't want that upcoming promotion AEW to get their hands on Goldberg even though I don't think they wanted someone like Goldberg.

Oooh, makes sense. Would be exciting if aew brought in Goldberg :p Well I guess Im glad hes back, though I usually dont get super excited about former wcw guys wrestling for wwe. Hope he has another good run though

Am also hoping aew goes well, too. Would totally watch it if I knew how :p

Am I being silly by thinking this looks too much like a TNA set?

Feel free to tell me Im being silly about it.

View attachment 10472

Am I being silly by thinking this looks too much like a TNA set?

Feel free to tell me Im being silly about it.
I dunno, I kind of feel like most wrestling setups feel pretty samey with all the LED screens now.
This was their setup for their All In event and while it looked good for being a first time event it didn't look particularly unique.
DmCUUGlWwAEWkmP.jpg

Really the only interesting sets nowadays are when certain companies have their biggest events like Wrestlemania or New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom.

And even then, both of their biggest events this year just had screens.

I dunno, I kind of feel like most wrestling setups feel pretty samey with all the LED screens now.
This was their setup for their All In event and while it looked good for being a first time event it didn't look particularly unique.
DmCUUGlWwAEWkmP.jpg

Really the only interesting sets nowadays are when certain companies have their biggest events like Wrestlemania or New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom.

And even then, both of their biggest events this year just had screens.

Did you see the world title belt? What did yoy think of it?

Did you see the world title belt? What did yoy think of it?
I haven't gotten a good look at it but here's a screenshot of it
D7daUphW4AAHRvH.jpg:large

Personally I quite dig it. It feels like a throwback to when wrestling belts looked more regal. It also somewhat reminds me of New Japan's IWGP world championship.

I haven't gotten a good look at it but here's a screenshot of it
D7daUphW4AAHRvH.jpg:large

Personally I quite dig it. It feels like a throwback to when wrestling belts looked more regal. It also somewhat reminds me of New Japan's IWGP world championship.

Im undecided on the belt. I like that its solid gold, but I dunno I like the more round design and am not as big on the skinny compact look. Its a minor complaint though, is still an okay belt :p

Would I sound stupidly bias if I said I kinda like the wcw one?

Also you should totally watch codys entrance here if you havent seen it already

Not "stupidly" biased but I'd definitely expect that answer from you.

Also we finally got a better view of the belt.
1559002302915.png

Looks good but a little too similar to New Japan's IWGP World Championship to me.

And sadly I like NJPWs belt better :(

Btw did you watch the preshow for DoN? I watched that and a chopped up version of the ppv itself. And I really enjoyed it. Like I even got excited by dean ambrose at the end and I havent been a wwe fan since the early 2000s :p Ive spent most of my day checking out aew and I cant lie, Im kinda pretty excited about it, haha.

And sadly I like NJPWs belt better :(

Btw did you watch the preshow for DoN? I watched that and a chopped up version of the ppv itself. And I really enjoyed it. Like I even got excited by dean ambrose at the end and I havent been a wwe fan since the early 2000s :p Ive spent most of my day checking out aew and I cant lie, Im kinda pretty excited about it, haha.

I've only seen bits and pieces of it I really do want to some day sit down and fully watch it though the PPV price was a little too high. I've heard a lot of people say similar things about being excited for AEW even if they haven't followed wrestling in years. It's definitely gonna be an interesting time for wrestling and I'm all for it since WWE has completely lost my interest.

I've only seen bits and pieces of it I really do want to some day sit down and fully watch it though the PPV price was a little too high. I've heard a lot of people say similar things about being excited for AEW even if they haven't followed wrestling in years. It's definitely gonna be an interesting time for wrestling and I'm all for it since WWE has completely lost my interest.

I only just recently learned the history behind the name easy e!

And haha yeah same, I think aew is gonna help make wrestling fun again. Im hoping that hulu gets their coming weekly show so that I can watch it. If they do I might actually watch wwe again just to see how they respond to the new competition.

Also am crossing my fingers that aew comes up with a cool stage design for their weekly show, though Im sure it will just end up being led screens.

And the entire preshow is on youtube, was alot of fun for me so am sure youd like it.

Back