Questions about Nintendo Wii U

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
What are the negative things that the Nintendo Wii U had? What things would have improved the Nintendo Wii U? Would the Nintendo Wii U have had a chance to be successful in any way? What should Nintendo have done for the Nintendo Wii U to have been successful? How good was the gamepad idea for the Nintendo Wii U?

"What are the negative things that the Nintendo Wii U had?"

The TV Button. I never got TV working on it when it was a thing but to think it's one of the buttons on the gamepad itself and they kill off the function early in the Wii U Lifespan

"What things would have improved the Nintendo Wii U?"

Better specs that way the third parties can dev and the normies can shut up.

"Would the Nintendo Wii U have had a chance to be successful in any way?"

By my definition no, the Switch is what it took to recapture the broad Wii audience. A second Wii could never do the trick and I think it was inherently bound to fail (I hope the next console isn't Switch U for this reason)

"How good was the gamepad idea for the Nintendo Wii U?"

Reiterated a million times on YouTube but it's more intrusive than natural unlike the DS with both screens stuck together and it defeats the purpose of living room portability. This is in the case where games utilize the second screen like a DS game would. I liked that I could just lay sideways on the couch if I needed to for games that let me like nsmbu in single player. Also the gamepad layout is good. It gave us the best controller, the Wii U Pro Controller and until further notice yep that's the hill I'm dying on

Back