Rate the song above you

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
On another forum Im a member of, this thread is one of our most popular threads. I really enjoyed participation in it, I thought it was alot of fun :3

I dunno how popular it will get here though, but I figured I could try it anyways : p

But yeah, one person posts a song they like, and the next person gives it a rating, like 1-10, and a quick bit about what you thought about it is always fun, and then that person posts a song for the next user to listen to.

This site doesnt seem to have a spoiler option, so in order to keep the thread from totally killing others computers, we should keep the youtube videos to links, over actually posting them here : p

Ill go first, since I started the thread : p

*boop*

A good song for people who enjoy flowing melodies without all the singing and focus on lyrics : p Is good for inspiring feelings : p

I'm not too big on music, but I would probably give that a 7/10 I guess. I like songs that don't have lyrics and it seemed to give off a slight calming/thought provoking vibe. At least for me.
Anyways, here ya go

I'm going to post some silly songs in this thread.

8/1o for the Undertale theme. Very nice though the whole NES 8-bit style trend is starting to wear old on me.

Oh man the Nasty Boys were a piece of work just like their theme, 8/10. Coincidentally I think they teamed up with The Mountie before.
Well, might as well post something different before this turns into all wrestling music.

Ive actually never seen The Nasty Boys outside of WCW : p Ive come to associate them with early Nitro : p

And whoa, Ive never heard that song before, but it was way cool. I really liked it a bunch, though I think it kinda dropped a bit when the singing started, the melody I mean. I kinda wish it was just a short instrumental, and ended when the vocals came in. But other than that it was way cool, 10/10.

Nice bass line btw, though Im pretty sure it was synth : p

I have a much more simple, but way pretty song, here. Its a good one for people who enjoy bass guitar : 3

Back