Really bad story time

took me long enough but here is another one titled Super Mallow Bros.
the characters include Myself, Mallow, Geno and, Kefka
Once upon a time Me and Geno were exploring a forest looking for coins when we ran across Mallow training to be as strong as Mario. Mallow asked us if he could train with us and Geno brought up the idea that we could defeat Kefka in battle. So we travel the world in search of Kefka. We founf (found) him. We did battle and he through a stink bom (bomb) and it smelled like a dirty willey (there i said it). But we preservered (persevered). Then we won. After that Mallow went on adventurew with Mario.
The end.

took me long enough but here is another one titled Super Mallow Bros.
the characters include Myself, Mallow, Geno and, Kefka
Once upon a time Me and Geno were exploring a forest looking for coins when we ran across Mallow training to be as strong as Mario. Mallow asked us if he could train with us and Geno brought up the idea that we could defeat Kefka in battle. So we travel the world in search of Kefka. We founf (found) him. We did battle and he through a stink bom (bomb) and it smelled like a dirty willey (there i said it). But we preservered (persevered). Then we won. After that Mallow went on adventurew with Mario.
The end.

Sure took me long enough but here we go. The title is The invaders from space
The characters include Lum, King Nikochan, Nikochans servant.
Once upon a time two space ships were heading to eartn (earth). One had Lum in it, The other had Nikocan (Nikochan). When King Nikochan noticed the other spaceship he fired at it. His servant wanted to know why he did that and the king told him to shut up and hit him in the head so herd (hard) that he fell asleep. Lum landed safety (safely) on earth but King Nikochan got lost in a meteor shower.
The End

Well i have gotten a little bored of this thread. I will return to this in like november-ish.
I just think it lost its entertainment value but it isn't over, just on hiatus.

Sure took me long enough but here we go. The title is The invaders from space
The characters include Lum, King Nikochan, Nikochans servant.

Before this thead's haitus I must know is this Lum from Urusei Yatsura? You got a keen eye for a lot of classic anime and manga series.
Whenever you talk about King " Nikochan " I just end up thinking it's Nicholas Cage, which makes me think he'll go ghostrider in one of these stories.

Before this thead's haitus I must know is this Lum from Urusei Yatsura? You got a keen eye for a lot of classic anime and manga series.
Whenever you talk about King " Nikochan " I just end up thinking it's Nicholas Cage, which makes me think he'll go ghostrider in one of these stories.
Yes that is that Lum from Uresei Yatsura. I can see how you think Nicholas Cage but of course i'm talking about the one from Dr. Slump. But as a kid i didn't right anything about him going ghostrider but that's a funny idea though. The theme of Classic Anime and Manga was because these are old stories and anime just got popular in the west. I lived by a manga shop that also had anime VHS tapes from japan (with subs of course) So a lot of what i read and watched as a kid is 80's anime and manga.

Yes that is that Lum from Uresei Yatsura. I can see how you think Nicholas Cage but of course i'm talking about the one from Dr. Slump. But as a kid i didn't right anything about him going ghostrider but that's a funny idea though. The theme of Classic Anime and Manga was because these are old stories and anime just got popular in the west. I lived by a manga shop that also had anime VHS tapes from japan (with subs of course) So a lot of what i read and watched as a kid is 80's anime and manga.

That fantastic, yeah I actually haven't dived much into Dr.Slump so I missed that reference. Seen some older anime like Hokuto No Ken, Kikaider, Android 009, Urusei, Ranma1/2, Gegege No Kitaro, etc. There is a lot of cool stuff from the 80s and prior to that which helped inspire a lot of anime now so it's cool to get another fan of this stuff. Having lived next to a manga shop sounds great since it gave you a lot of insight to these series that helped make your stories.

True to mah werd, November ish her. der fer mer staries. If y'all don't remember look at the first page, i know some of you surely forgotten that this existed.
Any how this next story is Clash of the shiny hair. Characters here are: Obatcha-Man, Arale, Gatchan (barely) and, The mighty atom (or Astro Boy if you will).

Once upon a time. Arale: Hoyoyoyoyoyo? What're you doing Obatcha-Man? Obatcha-Man: Making money to fed (feed) the kitties. Gatchan: Kupie kupie! Arale: Hoyoyo! I got an idea! Obatcha-Man: What? Arale: A game! Obatcha-Man: I like mages (games) but i've got no time. Arale: NO! Obatcha-Man: Okay.
The mighty atome: I've got the best hair! Obatcha-Man: Cool Arale: Compare your hair, winner gets ¥99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Atom: yeah! Gatchan: Kupie kupie? The Gatchan ate the money. Arale: Hoyo? Obatcha-Man: But the cats! Atom: I'll give you a car to sell Obatcha-Man: yes. They compared hair and Obatcha-Man won. Arale:Hoyo! Obatcha-Man feed (fed) his cats, THE END.

think i'll keep this up until 2017 before another hiatus.

Back