Really bad story time

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So as a few of you know i used to write stories as a kid (Like 6 or 7 years old) about me going on adventures with anime and video game characters (Including wario) So by tomorrow i will go to my basement and uncover these stories and post them periodically ( In brackets i will make foot notes because at that age my spelling was awful and i didn't know what some things were called, You know to make things accurate but make sense. Anyways when i find said stories prepare too cringe.

Wondering just what you have written in the past is killing me with anticipation. If it gathers enough likes you ought to think about starting back on writing stories again.

Well this one sure is gringe worthy and it is titled
The restcue (rescue) for SonGoku (Son Goku)
oh boy, So this story features Majin Boo, Son Goku, Myself, Mr.Rex (My first character from The Elder Scrolls: Arena, He is a argonian spellsword) and last but not least Goombario.
Once apon (upon) a time I was hanging out with, Mr.Rex SonGoku (Son Goku) and Goombario.
We were playing Hungy hungry hipos (Hungry Hungry Hippos) and Son Goku one (won) and then poff (poof) Majin Boo appeared! So we creamed (screamed, By the by that sounds rather suggestive) and he stole Son Goku, We chased him, But we got tired. Mr.Rex shot a lighting bolt but Majin Boos (no apostrophe) fat bounced it back and Mr.Rex fell asleep (I used to refer to death as sleep and resurrection as waking up) So Goombario used his tatle ability to reveal his weakness as food. so (So i pulled out a toaster pastri (pastry) and fed him and he gave us back Son Goku and woke up Mr.Rex.
The end.
So i have alot of these stories in reserve for later, anyways do you guys want me to edit grammatical errors and childish quirks or leave them in and point them out like i did here?
Anyways i will have another like tomorrow or the next day.

Here comes another one titled Wario's Secret.
Now this one is ever slightly NSFW, That being said it isn't to terribly inappropriate so much as it is childish (had a dirty imagination growing up, still do) but you have been warned none the less.
Characters include me, Wario and, Sailor Mercury.
Once upon a time i was having a sleep over at Wario's mansion and we went to sleep (Not death this time) but he woke me up. Wario told me he needed to strip to sleep.(Incoming akwardness) I said OK and he stripped. I saw his tiny Willey. (wily) Then before sunrise we hered (heared) a knock on the door and it was Sailor Murcury (Mercury) and she saw Wario's tiny willey (willy) and laughed. She had come here because she was also invited but busy fighting evil doors (doers). But she kept the Wario thing a secret. The end.
Thank god i got this out of the way right away, I used to hide this from my parents because i was aware it was rather morbid for seven year old standards. So yeah i had a strange sense of humour.

Here comes another one titled Wario's Secret.
Now this one is ever slightly NSFW, That being said it isn't to terribly inappropriate so much as it is childish (had a dirty imagination growing up, still do) but you have been warned none the less.
Characters include me, Wario and, Sailor Mercury.
Once upon a time i was having a sleep over at Wario's mansion and we went to sleep (Not death this time) but he woke me up. Wario told me he needed to strip to sleep.(Incoming akwardness) I said OK and he stripped. I saw his tiny Willey. (wily) Then before sunrise we hered (heared) a knock on the door and it was Sailor Murcury (Mercury) and she saw Wario's tiny willey (willy) and laughed. She had come here because she was also invited but busy fighting evil doors (doers). But she kept the Wario thing a secret. The end.
Thank god i got this out of the way right away, I used to hide this from my parents because i was aware it was rather morbid for seven year old standards. So yeah i had a strange sense of humour.

Poor Wario. At least Sailor Mercury was cool about it.

This is the best

Nuther one titled The Blue Speeder (pretty corny if you ask me).
characters include myself, Sonic and, Butta
Once upon a Sonic and i were hanging out at Angel Island when suddenly a space pod crashed about 10 meters (metres where i spell it some of you say it is correct but not me) away from us and out came butta. GINYU SPECIAL CORPS, BUTTA! SPECIAL FIGHTING POSE HAA! Okay that was weird i said. But Sonic he was a big smelly willey (willy). So they decided to race You can't beat me i'm the fastest thing alive said sonic. Oh yeah well i am the fastest in the unverse (universe)! So they raced. and then Butta triped (tripped) and Butta fell asplepp. (asleep).
The end.

Does Burter have narcolepsy? Or did he knock himself unconscious

Considering how obsessed with Wario I was when I was a kid (my, how little things have changed...) I probably wrote a ridiculous Wario story or two.
However If I did, they are long since lost to time, I'm afraid. Which is why I can reminisce vicariously through yours, 3rd Wario Brother.

I saw his tiny Willey. (wily) Then before sunrise we hered (heared) a knock on the door and it was Sailor Murcury (Mercury) and she saw Wario's tiny willey (willy) and laughed. She had come here because she was also invited but busy fighting evil doors (doers). But she kept the Wario thing a secret.

Well that was my favourite word as a kid

tiny.png

About a day late but here we go. This one is titled Clash of the robots 1997
The characters include Myself, Arale, Dr Slump Bowser and, an army of Mechakoopas.
Once apon a time i was at Penguin Village playing tag with Arale but then Dr Slump came rushing out because of what he saw on the news. Bowser is attacking penguin village with an army of mechakoopas. Mechakoopa A says I'm so ready to fight, maybe tis (this) time the king will give me a rais (raise) Mechakoopa B says That won't happen you fool! This is slave labour we do hear (here). Then Bowser came in his Koopa Clown and dropped bowling balls on the houses. Then Arale through (threw) all the Mechakoopas at Bowser after Dr Zlump (Slump) told her to use her pro wrestling moves on Bowser and he fled away (fled away?)
The End
No Willeys this time

About a day late but here we go. This one is titled Clash of the robots 1997
The characters include Myself, Arale, Dr Slump Bowser and, an army of Mechakoopas.
Once apon a time i was at Penguin Village playing tag with Arale but then Dr Slump came rushing out because of what he saw on the news. Bowser is attacking penguin village with an army of mechakoopas. Mechakoopa A says I'm so ready to fight, maybe tis (this) time the king will give me a rais (raise) Mechakoopa B says That won't happen you fool! This is slave labour we do hear (here). Then Bowser came in his Koopa Clown and dropped bowling balls on the houses. Then Arale through (threw) all the Mechakoopas at Bowser after Dr Zlump (Slump) told her to use her pro wrestling moves on Bowser and he fled away (fled away?)
The End
No Willeys this time

Surprised you didn't chase Bowser down the road with a stick of poo.

f37a82c8283357e968a64f74c91b0561.jpg

Back