Really weird question

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
So the rules say not to be a jerk, right? What were to happen if I was a jerk/bully to a Wario Forums user outside of Wario Forums?

I mean, say on another forum or Social media, would being a jerk apply here if they say I was being mean to them on another site? would I get a warning or even a ban? Not to say I haven't done that though, just asking!

For added things to do here! here's a poll

So the rules say not to be a jerk, right? What were to happen if I was a jerk/bully to a Wario Forums user outside of Wario Forums?

I mean, say on another forum or Social media, would being a jerk apply here if they say I was being mean to them on another site? would I get a warning or even a ban? Not to say I haven't done that though, just asking!

For added things to do here! here's a poll
No it wouldn't count, because if your not doing it on this site, you're not breaking site rules. (How can you break rules on this site if you're not even breaking them here to begin with?) But what's say you and/or another user here ends up bringing the bullying or fighting here. And thus ends up starting massive flame wars, It's Then you or it would get a warning or a ban, Because if you're fighting on the site, and not just outside, You are breaking site rules.

Oh yeah, and being a jerk/troll/bully is unacceptable anywhere not just this site. People had killed themselves or have gotten massive depression or mental issues, because of cyberbullying online. So wherever you're here or not, don't be a bully.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Rei
Wow, I was just asking.

Alright, because I was scared of talking to this one user I found on YouTube who is also a forum member, I didn't want to get a warning for being a jerk. I wasn't going to bring it here, why would I? I just didn't want said forum member saying I was being a jerk and you know --- getting a warning.

Last edited:
Wow, I was just asking.

Alright, because I was scared of talking to this one user I found on YouTube who is also a forum member, I didn't want to get a warning for being a jerk. I wasn't going to bring it here, why would I? I just didn't want said forum member saying I was being a jerk and you know --- getting a warning.
I'm just answering your question for you. and what I said was more or less a possibility, so it could very well not happen, it's just the possibility is there. (I certainly hope it doesn't.) And It could apply to anyone here. (myself included.) I've just used you as an example because you've asked
(I definitely know your not a jerk unlike your idol^_^)

Not gonna lie, I'm a huge jerk tho. If I find something dumb or stupid I'll slap that rating on for a good 10 minutes so they see the rating I gave them, then I remove the rating so they aren't bugging me about it
later.

I don't care what happens outside of this forum. If a member is outright spamming the hell out of another forum with threats and obscene content, I wouldn't ban them here either. That's someone else's problem.

Back