Remastered/new MoD soundfont covers

and, breaking my virtual radio silence on here, is another remaster of the cover of Savior

Attachments

• Wahvior-ReReWAHstered.mp3
    5.4 MB
here's (a teaser of) my next cover

He who makes a beast out of himself breaks free of the pain of being a man.
1708313869039.jpeg

(in other words, I'm doing a cover of Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold next, expect it to be in the MoD soundfont)

Well, it's done, I went for distortion guitar for the lead vocals and harpsichord for the backup vocals to go more for that vibe of MoD boss theme I heard from the first time I heard the song

Attachments

• Wah-Country.mp3
    7.1 MB
By the way, my first cover on my new laptop (cover coming when I get it, likely mid-May or early June) is going to be a QOTSA (Queens Of The Stone Age) cover, either No One Knows or First It Giveth.

Wahctober 2024 day 1:
Well, remember what I said before? That was cap, I didn't get my new laptop, and I'm starting October out with a spooky one, Murders by Miracle Musical. (If it sounds familiar, the end was used in multiple memes like "If you drink it, you turn into ligma", "No, it can't be, NO, NOOOOOOOO" and "'What gender are you?' Male. 'Attracted to?' You little prankster, you silly! Still male though.")
(Btw I'm back to making spooky stuff for October)
Also, just in case anyone is wondering how I make these, I make the actual covers with the soundfont player in FL Studio and then do any editing I need to do, maybe changing the speed, maybe adding a sound effect, in Audacity afterwards.

Attachments

• Murders-Of-Disguise.mp3
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
Wahctober 2024 day 3:
Here's Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell and Michael Jackson (by the way, they won't all be spooky, I only plan on making the first few and last few spooky, but I may do some more spooky ones in between, or save them for the end of the month, idk)

Attachments

• Somebody's-Wahtching-Me.mp3
    4.4 MB
Here's a remastered cover of Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers as a tribute to Flea who recently died.
R.I.P. Flea
Update : Different Flea, my bad

Attachments

• Wahtherside-ReWAHstered.mp3
    6.5 MB
Last edited:
Wahctober 2024 day 9:
Another cover here, this one is Melissa, the first opening for Fullmetal Alchemist. This one is Wario Master of Disguise, Kirby Super Star Ultra, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Mega Man X drums.

Attachments

• New-Super-Mega-Fullmetal-Alchemist-Super-Star-of-Disguise-Ultra-X-and-Knuckles.mp3
    5.9 MB
Wahctober 2024 day 11:
Here's a cover of Sunburn by Muse, I think it might be an opening for a darker, more serious arc of Wario Teaches Typing.
There were 8 channels so I got to use all 8 soundfonts I have. MoD obviously, WL4, SM64, Super Mario World, Mega Man X, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Sonic 3 & Knuckles and New Super Mario Bros DS.

Attachments

• Wahnburn.mp3
    5.1 MB
Wahctober 2024 day 12:
I was pressed for time so I just made fkn mm2wood in the Mega Man X soundfont (no it doesn't sound any better)

Attachments

• mmxwood.mp3
    1.8 MB
Back