Should Nintendo make a 3DS VC remake of VB Wario Land

Should Nintendo Port VB Wario Land to The 3DS Virtual Console

• Total voters
Yeah, in fact the only reasons I bought a 3DS is because I wanted to play the Shantae games and because of the Virtual Console. I'm not really interested in the 3-D mode. In fact, I barely use it because it shortens the battery life. But if Virtual Boy Wario Land ever comes to Virtual Console, you bet I'm gonna use it!

I have a feeling they are deeply ashamed of everything related to the Virtual Boy, even the best (and possibly the only decent) game of the console.

As silly as that sounds, it seems to be the case. Nintendo is known for nostalgia and referencing their previous works, but VB almost never gets mentioned (save for that single microgame in the first WW)

I think enough time has passed that we can look back at the VB with curiosity as opposed to revulsion. Plus anyone, anyone who played VB Wario Land knows it's spectacular. Then and now.

It's ok, Nintendo.

As silly as that sounds, it seems to be the case. Nintendo is known for nostalgia and referencing their previous works, but VB almost never gets mentioned (save for that single microgame in the first WW)

I think enough time has passed that we can look back at the VB with curiosity as opposed to revulsion. Plus anyone, anyone who played VB Wario Land knows it's spectacular. Then and now.

It's ok, Nintendo.
Reggie praised the VirtualBoy in a video on the Game Theorists channel on YouTube, recently.

It would be better if they made a remake of it with a bigger color palette and better graphics instead of just releasing the original on the Virtual Console. The Virtual Boy hurts my eyes!

Back