Should this site have a favicon?

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
BigMagma mentioned earlier that we should have a favicon, and made this image, depicting Wario Land's map sprite with Wario Land 2's colors. Inspired by this, I briefly threw together this image, which I made of Wario's trademark W emblem, using colors from his Wario Land 4 sprite. Maybe it could be one of these, or maybe something else? Honestly, I think we just should have one in general.

I added a poll. If anyone else has a submission, they can post it in the thread.

Also, mine doesn't have transparency right now, so you'd have to add that first.

I'm fine with either haha I think the W is the more obvious choice I just went with the sprite since I was pushed to make a favicon and I wanted to make something a bit different. Let's see what everyone else says.

tumblr_inline_n21bux3g7J1rl5dg1.png
I'm not sure what those are.
but diyashley: would make a good one if you're looking for
small sprites.

They're the icon you see on the tabs for each website. They're 16x16 so that Ashley sprite would actually work but...

I actually kinda get the W, it would be kinda cool to have his letter to represent the forum yeah.

But I kinda like the little Wario sprite, haha its cute and playful and junk. I think it would just be more fun to have for the forum : p Id enjoy seeing the Wario Sprite more : p

i prefer the "w" but i think it could be a darker shade of blue. like the w on this pic

if this thread shifts to a discussion about which shade of blue the W should be I will cry a lot

Back