Should were have an Rhythm Heaven Forums?

Should were have an Rhythm Heaven Forums?

• Total voters

TheOrangeToad

Wario Fan Supreme
Should were have an Rhythm Heaven Forums or not?

This idea may work in my opinion because it encourage rhythm heaven fans to showoff there fanmade stuff.

I'd say wrong place to post, ask actual Rhythm Heaven fans.
Personally, as long as there's a niche and a large enough group of people willing to support it then anything can have a forum.

There is a bit of an issue in that forums are pretty old fashioned and face steep competition from more modern forms of social media.

I'd say wrong place to post, ask actual Rhythm Heaven fans.
Personally, as long as there's a niche and a large enough group of people willing to support it then anything can have a forum.

(My English isn't prefect)

Okay but, Which place on the internet relating to the Rhythm Heaven series that can post about having an Rhythm Heaven Forums

Well, I wouldn't have enough interest in or knowledge about Rhythm Heaven to make such a site. And based on the amount of activity the section here has, I'm guessing most people on this site wouldn't join it either.

But if someone else wants to make one, go ahead. Could be interesting to see how big the series' fanbase is.

Even taking into account that the fans have already found their place, Rhythm Heaven doesn't really have enough to discuss for a forum dedicated to it to work. Wario has a world with well defined characters and setting (for Mario standards anyway), Rhythm Heaven is largely just a bunch of disconnected Rhythm games with no real plot or truly defined characters tying them together most of the time. Yes, there's definitely stuff to discuss, but I don't think it’s really enough to hold up an entire forum.

Last edited:
Back