(SmashWiiU) Game & Wario themed stage confirmed!

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoNdIrbCA

zlCfzSeucEQrJedykq

zlCfzSeucN4V4xSoxU

Your thoughts?
I'm disappointed.
I wanted a Wario Land stage. :(

While the complete lack of anything Wario Land sucks, I'm happy to see that we are atleast getting more Ware stuff.
The stage looks good, but I can't help but wish that 9-Volt would be playable, to complement it...
I was actually about to make a post about how I don't have any hope for anything Wario in Smash 4 anymore and then this comes along, well played Sakurai...

I have to say the graphics of this stage look awesome and it hurts character's that aren't in the shadow. Very limiting yet very strategic yet scary at the same time. Love the Virtual Boy [Wario Land] reference. At least there is something Wario related in Smash and it certainly fits as Sakurai said console titles might have exclusive stages on the Wii U version and handheld titles will have stages exclusive to the 3DS version.

Well, the concept is cool. Certainly better than another elevator stage with minigame doors.

I just wish we got a Wario Land stage as well. Maybe for DLC?

Is it just me or does 9-Volt's room feel a bit empty this time around? It's usually filled to the brim with oldschool Nintendo references yet the only thing we have here is the virtual boy.

We could also use Pirates as another stage here.

And this time, Captain Wario would instead direct his minions to fire at the players, saying their names (complete with player color).

Back