[Poll] So, thoughts on the Super Mario Bros Movie?

What did you think of the Mario movie trailer?

• I thought it was awesome! I'm so looking forward to it!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It was great! Not sure about Chris Pratt as Mario though...

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Eh it was okay. Will have to wait and see

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Didn't like it much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God it looks awful to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Yeah, the trailer was posted online recently, and it's certainly got some positive reactions online:

So what do you think of it? Are you looking forward to the film even more now you've seen some of it? How do the voice actors do at voicing their respective characters?

I was already looking forward to this movie, even when we only had the casting announcement. It looks great visually and looks like a fun time. Jack Black and Keegan-Michael Key sound good. I'm glad they aren't just doing their regular voices. Charles Martinet, Lou Albano, Walker Boone, and Bob Hoskins all had completely different Mario voices that I've liked, but I'm not into Chris Pratt's voice. The best part of the trailer was everything with Bowser. If they ever adapt Wario, hopefully, they will do him justice.

I was already looking forward to this movie, even when we only had the casting announcement. It looks great visually and looks like a fun time. Jack Black and Keegan-Michael Key sound good. I'm glad they aren't just doing their regular voices. Charles Martinet, Lou Albano, Walker Boone, and Bob Hoskins all had completely different Mario voices that I've liked, but I'm not into Chris Pratt's voice. The best part of the trailer was everything with Bowser. If they ever adapt Wario, hopefully, they will do him justice.

Oh, I'd love to see Wario in this. Maybe he's one of the characters Martinet is voicing himself here?

And yeah, Chris Pratt's Mario voice doesn't really work for me either. It's not the worst thing in the world, in the sense I can listen to it... but it also doesn't really shout Mario either.

It definitely looks promising to me, and I for once have no objection against Chris Pratt as Mario's voice. He sounds indeed quite different from Martinet's voice that we're all familiar to, but it's not something questionable either.

Basically everything else looks really freaking good so far, and I particularly like Bowser's design.

Back