Still angry about Syrup in Shake It! *spoilers*

Dumribble

The Post Rater™
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, but I thought that ending where we're forced to see her run with all of Wario's hard-earned loot is really, really bad. It's not funny, and it makes Wario sound like some silly cartoon villain who is to be laughed at. That, and Wario has always shown to be superior to Syrup throughout the series (especially in the "Captured Syrup" branch of the Wario Land 2 story), and all other Wario Lands end in a good note for our hero with him getting lots of loot.

Anyone else strongly dislikes that ending?

I thuoght it was funny personally, though I would've loved it if there was a secret level gotten via 100% completion with a boss fight against Syrup.

As I understand Animated cutscenes are hard to produce the secret ending would mostly be told via the ingame graphics.

I think it's very out of character for him to not go after her. I mean his car was RIGHT THERE!
In Wario Land 2 he was chasing after the Syrup gang the SECOND he saw his treasure was stolen.
But in Shake it we're to assume he never went after her....unless there'll be a sequal to Shake it (I'm not holding my breath tho).

Wario is obviously upset at the end of Shake It, but the shock of the Merfle helping Syrup snatch his loot obviously stunned him momentarily. The ending cuts off to him chasing the Merfle in anger, but I'm sure he would chase after Syrup after he was finished with the double crossing pixie.

Even though that part of the ending isn't clear-cut, you've got to admit that the part where he tosses Queen Merelda to the side following her little thank you was quite funny.

Back