Still no Wario in Smash Bros 4?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Anyone else getting a tad worried by that now?

I mean, all these newcomers get shown before him. Charizard gets shown before him. Heck, even Meta Knight!

Show Wario damnit!

WARIO IS TOO BIG!!!
Ah, I see whatcha did there...Taking advantidge of the power of the Reply...

On a more serious note, has anyone seen this? It's a supposed leak of the full roster/fighter select screen for Super Smash Bros. 4 (and Wario is in it), although, being a Smash fan and seeing many leaks, I'm pretty sure that it's fake. There are a ton of things pointing to it being a fake, first of all being the position of the fighters. Why aren't they lined up with their respective series? Like why are Dr. Mario (also, why is he even back?!) and Lucina in the bottom left corner? Is it because they're clones? Also, Wario happens to be missing a pupil, Mr. G&W's "render" (which looks like his model from Brawl) crosses the box where's his render is supposed to be, and Shulk's hair looks extremely similar to Robin's, just photoshopped a little (and his face looks like an edited version of Little Mac's face from one screenshot). Ness' shirt is actually missing a few details from past Smash titles too!

I could go on, but I do have to admit that those custom renders look extremely well-done. Duck Hunt Dog is arguably the most impressive, but Ganondorf's doesn't even look like a render and is probably the worst looking one of them all...

So, what are you guys' thoughts on this leak?

Ah, I see whatcha did there...Taking advantidge of the power of the Reply...

On a more serious note, has anyone seen this? It's a supposed leak of the full roster/fighter select screen for Super Smash Bros. 4 (and Wario is in it), although, being a Smash fan and seeing many leaks, I'm pretty sure that it's fake. There are a ton of things pointing to it being a fake, first of all being the position of the fighters. Why aren't they lined up with their respective series? Like why are Dr. Mario (also, why is he even back?!) and Lucina in the bottom left corner? Is it because they're clones? Also, Wario happens to be missing a pupil, Mr. G&W's "render" (which looks like his model from Brawl) crosses the box where's his render is supposed to be, and Shulk's hair looks extremely similar to Robin's, just photoshopped a little (and his face looks like an edited version of Little Mac's face from one screenshot). Ness' shirt is actually missing a few details from past Smash titles too!

I could go on, but I do have to admit that those custom renders look extremely well-done. Duck Hunt Dog is arguably the most impressive, but Ganondorf's doesn't even look like a render and is probably the worst looking one of them all...

So, what are you guys' thoughts on this leak?
Fake. The Duck Hunt Dog is photoshopped Pluto artwork. Dr Marios artwork has been made but smiling. A newcomer as DLC?! Why would they do that? Also, Dark Pit is litterally Pit artwork flipped and recolored.
QPXeK6Y.jpg

I'm really trying to hold back my anger right now.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the idea in general but... what would he even do?
In the game all he does is jump into the bushes and then either pick up the ducks or laugh at you. I mean he literally only has 12 sprites.

So they would have to make up a bunch of stuff to fill up his move set. And really, what's the point of that? An assist trophy would be enough.

And honestly, what does he have going for him? OTHER than being from a "classic" NES game. I don't recall anyone praising him as a character.
All I hear people say is how annoying he was in the game.

The Ice climbers were also from a NES game that barely anyone liked or played (and was still considered a classic for some reason) but AT LEAST they could base their moveset around them having hammers.#

I'm just saying it would be a waste of a character slot.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the idea in general but... what would he even do?
In the game all he does is jump into the bushes and then either pick up the ducks or laugh at you. I mean he literally only has 12 sprites.

So they would have to make up a bunch of stuff to fill up his move set. And really, what's the point of that? An assist trophy would be enough.

And honestly, what does he have going for him? OTHER than being from a "classic" NES game. I don't recall anyone praising him as a character.
All I hear people say is how annoying he was in the game.

The Ice climbers were also from a NES game that barely anyone liked or played (and was still considered a classic for some reason) but AT LEAST they could base their moveset around them having hammers.#

I'm just saying it would be a waste of a character slot.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-dog-who-laughs-duck-hunt-dog-for-smash.324531/

I hope this could change your mind. It did for me, at least.

I'm pretty sure those are fake. How would they get leaked anyway? I doubt somebody would risk their Nintendo career for something stupid like this.

Back