Super Smash Bros. Assist Trophy to Fighter

Mach Rider is not an assist trophy. I am specifically doing assists because that way I can stay focused. If I was to do litterally any character I might end up losing interest. With a clear goal I am willing to move to the next and the next.

I'll get to him eventually.
smash_starfy_final.png

Well this one was super easy to make! It's Starfy! He's been an Assist Trophy in Smash since Brawl, and from that point people always have imagined what he'd be like as a fighter. Despite having 5 games only one made it worldwide. It's a shame since a lot of them were better than what we got.

Neutral Special: Star Spin
Starfy does a quick spin attack forward with the press of the button. If you mash the button Starfy will keep spinning and you can steer him left and right. However, using too much will cause Starfy to get dizzy.

Forward Special: Moe Spin
In the 4th Starfy game, you learn the ability to spin your friend Moe around. As your forward special you do one powerful spin swinging Moe like a hammer. It's much slower than than the regular Star Spin but have kill potential. It can also reflect projectiles. Thanks Moe!

Up Special: Ultra Star Spin
Starfy spins like a drill up into the air. This move can be steered and angled.

Down Special: Shooting Star
Starfy shoots down with amazing speed extending his head into a sharp point. This attack can meteor opponents.

Starly is Starfy's alt. Can you guess what all the colors reference?

First off, all of these look very nice and the move sets here look great! Great job on all of them so far!
Second off and i’ll just go ahead and ask it...Do you plan on doing move sets for Kat and Ana and/or Ashley in the near future?

Last edited:
smash_ashley_final.png

Wake up Ashley fans! Your girl is here and she brought along Red! Ashley can transform Red into a Wand, a Broom and even a Pumpkin. Ashley's Special attacks will be different depending on Red's form. As a result I had a hard time squeezing everything in. Sorry about that.

Neutral Special 1: Red Poke (Red stabs several times with his poker)
Neutral Special 2: Wand Whack (A slow powerful thrust with a Wand)
Neutral Special 3: Broom Bash (A long reaching smack with the Broom)
Neutral Special 4: Jack-O-Drop (Drop a pumpkin down in front of you)

Side Special 1: Red Toss (Red tosses his poker as a quick attack)
Side Special 2: Wand Crash (A flaming purple meteor crashes in front of you)
Side Special 3: Broom Sweep (Sweep a gust of dust and wind at your foe)
Side Special 4: Jack-O-Fire (The Jack-O-Lantern spits a fireball)

Up Special 1: Red Rise (Red lifts Ashley for good vertical height)
Up Special 2: Wand Rocket (Shoot electricity down and blast up)
Up Special 3: Broom Fly (Ride your broom for good horizontal distance)
Up Spacial 4: Jack-O-Copter (Jack-O-Lantern spins it leaves like a helicopter)

Down Special: Transform
This is where all the magic happens. Use this move to cycle through Red's various forms. You might be left vulnerable when doing this.

I'm back with the next character Dr. Wright from SimCity! Dr. Wright constructs buildings, roads, and power plants to damage opponents and obstruct the battlefield.

smash_drwright_final.png

Neutral Special: Building
Dr. Wright summons a building in front of him. It shoots up from the ground, launching foes. The longer you hold the button down the bigger the building. The building will stay on the battlefield acting as an obstacle. You or your opponent can knock the building down with a strong attack and do massive damage to whoever it lands on.

Forward Special: Road
A steam roller will drive forward paving a road on the stage. Little cars will occasionally drive along that road causing damage to anyone except Dr. Wright. Opponents can destroy the road by attacking it.

Up Special: Helicopter
Dr. Wright will ride a girder being lifted by a helicopter. Press the button to drop you and the girder down on someone.

Down Special: Power Plant
Construct a power plant and super charge Dr. Wright. As long as that power plant is standing, his speed and attack power will be higher. If someone destroys the power plant, not only will Dr. Wright lose his boost but he will also get electrocuted and take damage.

Those last two alternate colors are based on Mr. Write from Link's Awakening. One is the color scheme from his official artwork, and the other is the good old monochrome Gameboy colors.

Back