the longest piece of literature is a fanfic

Monxiasyshrema77

I didn't choose the sludge life
No. I'm not joking.
The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest by AuraChannelerChris, a Smash Bros fanfic clocks in at about 3,548,615 words. six times longer than War and Peace. Let that sink in for a bit. some madlad made a fanfic bigger than history has ever made to date.
Wow.

Yeah, and from what I hear, it's still going.

Wish I could read it but its obviously too long.

Still, it's incredible that this guy has enough motivation to write the longest piece of English fiction without quitting.

Keep on writing, space cowboy.

Y'know what, that fanfic need to happen.
It all started when CM30 PM'd Metal a picture of his rightmost nipple...

(Please don't ban me this is satire.)

Princess Daisy's fart fetish manage to create gassy mayhem for the Mushroom Kingdom. Can the folks cope with what results of Princess Daisy's powerful farts, or will they be parted because Princess Daisy farted? Find out how Toadette, Birdo, Dry Bowser, and the rest have to deal with Princess Daisy farting, because if there's 1 thing you just can't stop, it's Princess Daisy farts. Mario, T, English, Supernatural & Adventure, chapters: 45, words: 13k+, favs: 21, follows: 12, updated: May 26 published: Dec 7, 2009, Daisy, Birdo, Toadette, Dry Bowser

Princess Daisy's fart fetish manage to create gassy mayhem for the Mushroom Kingdom. Can the folks cope with what results of Princess Daisy's powerful farts, or will they be parted because Princess Daisy farted? Find out how Toadette, Birdo, Dry Bowser, and the rest have to deal with Princess Daisy farting, because if there's 1 thing you just can't stop, it's Princess Daisy farts. Mario, T, English, Supernatural & Adventure, chapters: 45, words: 13k+, favs: 21, follows: 12, updated: May 26 published: Dec 7, 2009, Daisy, Birdo, Toadette, Dry Bowser

Where's the link?

(Or if this is a joke, how did you get that much of inspiration? I can use some more inspiration for my fanfic writing right now.)

Back