The Official Wario Fan Games List!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Want to try out a fan game or hack starring Wario? Well it's your lucky day now, since I've been compiling a list of all the Wario fan games I could find online for those people interested in trying an amateur game starring their favourite anti hero.

Wario Land Fan Games

Wario Land Cosmos - The Game Sage

Wario Land 30 Golden Bombs - Magnemania

Super Wario 4Tune - WwwWario

Super Wario and the Ghost Ship - See above

Super Wario and the Hunt of the Frozen Treasure - See above x 2

Wario Land X - Blackcat12

Wario's Castle Breach - Wario395

Wario and the Magic Map - kjellm87

In Development

A Wario Land Fan Game - TyrougeYoshi

Cancelled

Wario Land Clone - Wario395

WarioWare Fan Games

V- Ware - VirtuMaster

WarioWare Mou$e Workz - Toodles Team

WarioWare: Computed! Demo - NacklesK

Hopefully that should be enough to get some people started with Wario fan games. If you're ever bored and need something to try, well, the above list might be a good start.

Last edited:
It seems close enough. I'll add a ROM hacks and game mods section soon, since I also have a bunch of Mario mods that could probably be added.

Do games that have Wario as a playable character count? For example Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

Here's a trailer: -Wario comes in at about 2:30, I'm afraid only a small fraction of his abilities are shown.

Do games that have Wario as a playable character count? For example Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

Here's a trailer: -Wario comes in at about 2:30, I'm afraid only a small fraction of his abilities are shown.

Oh, I love Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. Not sure if it counts, but I've talked a lot about it in the past. Maybe I'll open a topic about it's representation of the Wario series...

I have some hacks I made that I think could be added to a games mods section if you want, they're mainly Waluigi ones though, so that probably doesn't count much for Wario, lol. I do have an Ocarina of Time Wario hack though.

Back