The Official Wario Fan Games List!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Want to try out a fan game or hack starring Wario? Well it's your lucky day now, since I've been compiling a list of all the Wario fan games I could find online for those people interested in trying an amateur game starring their favourite anti hero.

Wario Land Fan Games

Wario Land Cosmos - The Game Sage

Wario Land 30 Golden Bombs - Magnemania

Super Wario 4Tune - WwwWario

Super Wario and the Ghost Ship - See above

Super Wario and the Hunt of the Frozen Treasure - See above x 2

Wario Land X - Blackcat12

Wario's Castle Breach - Wario395

Wario and the Magic Map - kjellm87

In Development

A Wario Land Fan Game - TyrougeYoshi

Cancelled

Wario Land Clone - Wario395

WarioWare Fan Games

V- Ware - VirtuMaster

WarioWare Mou$e Workz - Toodles Team

Hopefully that should be enough to get some people started with Wario fan games. If you're ever bored and need something to try, well, the above list might be a good start.

It seems close enough. I'll add a ROM hacks and game mods section soon, since I also have a bunch of Mario mods that could probably be added.

Do games that have Wario as a playable character count? For example Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

Here's a trailer: -Wario comes in at about 2:30, I'm afraid only a small fraction of his abilities are shown.

Do games that have Wario as a playable character count? For example Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

Here's a trailer: -Wario comes in at about 2:30, I'm afraid only a small fraction of his abilities are shown.

Oh, I love Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. Not sure if it counts, but I've talked a lot about it in the past. Maybe I'll open a topic about it's representation of the Wario series...

I have some hacks I made that I think could be added to a games mods section if you want, they're mainly Waluigi ones though, so that probably doesn't count much for Wario, lol. I do have an Ocarina of Time Wario hack though.

Back