The Online Gaming Thread - Come Here To Hook Up With Others Online!

Boris Carloft's Car Loft

strange chameleon man 3000
THE

ONLINE GAMING THREAD

Hello gamers! This is the online gaming thread (if you haven't already noticed) where you can hook up with other gamers for some online gaming! Just post below what game you're looking to play and your Friend Code/Gamertag/Playstation Network ID (or whatever it is) and wait for someone to come play!

Well... That's about it...
Now get to posting!!!

So, it may seem kinda strange that I'm posting in my own thread, but is anyone up for some Mario Kart 7? Yeah, I still don't own a Wii U or Mario Kart 8.

FC: 5300 - 9021 - 5685

I have KIU, Pokemon X, MK7, and am currently practicing on the Smash demo so you know what online game I'll get next for the collection. (V FC V)

I have KIU, Pokemon X, MK7, and am currently practicing on the Smash demo so you know what online game I'll get next for the collection. (V FC V)
Hey, could you see what my friend safari is in Pokémon X? I have no idea what it is. FC: 0576 - 5098 - 4012 ( Yeah, I have two 3ds. )

You have a Water Safari with Panpour, Gyarados, and ??? (haven't traded or something).

I would like to play mario kart wii with you guys, but don't really know how to add someone properly.
I hate to rain on your parade but the Wii online servers for games are not there anymore (and I don't own Mario Kart Wii).

My Nintendo ID is KingBobbins so you can add me to your friends list if you like

Planning on playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 200cc when it comes out

Back