There's a Wario Land 3 microgame in WarioWare Gold!

Nice! Though it's not the first Wario Land game in the series history, Wario Land 1 and 4 also got microgames based off of them too.

Admittedly I'm a bit rusty on the Ware series with the first game being the one I've picked up again the most recently, but I really liked how many nods there were to the Land series like aside from direct references there were also a lot of treasure hunting themed microgames too.

Admittedly I'm a bit rusty on the Ware series with the first game being the one I've picked up again the most recently, but I really liked how many nods there were to the Land series like aside from direct references there were also a lot of treasure hunting themed microgames too.

Not to mention the intro nods (the music box and a picture of the golden pyramid from Wario Land 3 and 4 show up in Wario's house) and the music from 4 in the first game.

(Cringy remark goes here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is!

When playing this I was so happy to see that they actually remembered that the Wario Land series once existed.
Now all they need to do is cash in on the success and nostalgia of rabid Wario Land fans, desperately waiting for a new installment to the series by actually developing a new game.

Back