Think a Wario track might be in the new Mario Kart 8 DLC pack?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
We've seen an Animal Crossing themed track, but there's still another 7 tracks to go.

And with F-Zero, Zelda and Excitebike already represented, do you think that opens the possibility for a Wario Land track (maybe set on Kitchen Island) or a WarioWare track (maybe set in Diamond City) to appear in Mario Kart 8?

Hm, not too sure. Mario Kart surely acknowledges Wario's existence, and there are quite a few tracks already that have Wario's name on it.
So, it could happen. I'm not expecting it, though.

ANNOUNCEMENT! :D Unfortunately it seems not but the new ones shown are awesome!

HypeHypeHypeHypeHype

Crossing Cup
GCN Baby Park
GBA Cheese Land
Wild Woods

Animal Crossing

Bell Cup

3DS Neo Bowser City / Koopa City
GBA Ribbon Road
Super Bell Subway
Big Blue

Do you think Nintendo makes up for the lack of Wario tracks with these cool choices?

Last edited:
The tracks are great. I'm just kind of sad that 7 took the retro waluigi pinball remake, it would have been absolutely AMAZING in 8's graphics. If Waluigi is ever in Warioware, Waluigi Pinball should be an unlockable mini game.

I just love these DLCs because they break all the rules. Yeah we have retro tracks in the top cup, we don't care. To be honest a lot of Mario Kart's rules are terrible, like the only show up for 1 game as a retro course. Why? Why should we say goodbye to all our favorites after they've been in 2 games? Through DLC, however, we very well might get Waluigi Pinball, and I'll take that over looking neat on the course selection screen any day.

I'm happy how all the courses look so far, except for cheese land. I'm disappointed they took out the little mousers and the space-y feel isn't there anymore...

Wait, they removed the Little Mousers from Cheese Land? What's the point of that? Mice love cheese!

That said, I like the look of Ribbon Road. It looked great on the GBA, and they made it look ten times better here.

I'm happy how all the courses look so far, except for cheese land. I'm disappointed they took out the little mousers and the space-y feel isn't there anymore...
That's true. I quite like the music, though, and the overall music is good. It's too bad they took the mice away, though.

Back