Votes: 7 33.3%
  • An okay character I guess

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • A boring ripoff

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I hate him and everything about him!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I must disagree with you about the matter of his ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Sure, a younger brain is less developed and usually you have less insight at younger ages (hell, I often look back at the things I've said five years ago and facepalm), but his perspective is still more than likely not completely unsubstantiated. As such, rather than deeming the discussion pointless, we should be asking why he dislikes Waluigi.

I must disagree with you about the matter of his ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Sure, a younger brain is less developed and usually you have less insight at younger ages (hell, I often look back at the things I've said five years ago and facepalm), but his perspective is still more than likely not completely unsubstantiated. As such, rather than deeming the discussion pointless, we should be asking why he dislikes Waluigi.

He would probably give childish reasoning and not really understand it wholesomely. I know, because I was once that age too. It's not very pleasant.

But we don't know until we hear it. And if the reasons are indeed not well-founded and childish, they should be easier to dispute anyway. I agree with your reasons for liking Waluigi, personally, but I'm willing to hear counterarguments so that there can be a productive dialogue in which we can discuss our conflicting viewpoints.

I know this is perhaps a bit late now, but can we all just agree to disagree on this? No need to start making judgements about people's personal character.

tumblr_inline_nsddvdUgad1tsi732_540.png

only the classiest of tastes

"Your opinions don't matter if they don't completely line up with mine!"

Are you sure you grew up?

well if you come about it in an aggressive mean way ill be sure enough not to listen
especially if its as intangible as fictional characters
or so disagreeable to my temperament

Back