Transformations! ...for the other Wario Land characters!

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
Rrrright, so the transformation system is super distinctive and part of the reason Wario Land's so noteworthy... So why not attribute the mechanic by involving the series' other big names? These will be done by Melluh sketching and me colouring, and will demonstrate each major transformation with Captain Syrup, Princess Shokora and Rudy the Clown. We began with Flaming and have thus far completed Syrup and Shokora. Check them out!
tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo1_1280.png

tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo3_1280.png

tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo2_1280.png

tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo4_1280.png

tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo5_1280.png

tumblr_nnxyk1kFRS1utuyfvo6_1280.png

Updates will be made with more replies in this thread!

Oh yes, and as a request: These alternate palettes were included for completeness, since the two of them have a few varying looks and people might be inclined to particular preferences. But in this way, Rudy has one colour scheme he ever uses. If anyone can think of a noteworthy alternate look from anywhere, drop me a line, as I certainly can't find anything.

Last edited:
I see you kept Rudy's Rayman hands, I salute to you good sir.
ahhh thank you! <3 we thought his design was more distinctive that way!

Super glad you like these so far! ;v; all the luv for ChanceTime for makin muh silly doodles look so NICE HGNGHNG

You got any suggestions for the next one? all of them will be done eventually but YEAH wouldnt hurt to keep an order in em like that! <3

Whoops, sorry for not mentioning you, that's what happens when I hastily write on my phone during breaks...

As for the next one I would love to see what Bobo would look like during transformations, if that is in the realm of possibilitys.

Whoops, sorry for not mentioning you, that's what happens when I hastily write on my phone during breaks...

As for the next one I would love to see what Bobo would look like during transformations, if that is in the realm of possibilitys.

That's an interesting idea! We'll probably see to more transformations with these characters first, but I can definitely see ones for Bobo happening at some point, too! Thank you very much C:

I love it! :D
Just saw it on your blog, really good!

It reminds me of a really old thing I did many years ago where I drew my ShyGuy with all the different transformations but it looks so bad that I don't even want to share it here. :X

Maybe I'll do something like that again some time.

That's an interesting idea! We'll probably see to more transformations with these characters first, but I can definitely see ones for Bobo happening at some point, too! Thank you very much C:
Ah, ok.It makes sense that you would rather do the other transformations with those 3 characters first, rather than being stuck on the same one with a dozen charas. I'm looking forward to what's next!

I love it! :D
Just saw it on your blog, really good!

It reminds me of a really old thing I did many years ago where I drew my ShyGuy with all the different transformations but it looks so bad that I don't even want to share it here. :X

Maybe I'll do something like that again some time.
You do know that everyone here isn't going to be satisfied until you do, right? I'll start a chant with everyone here. CAVE IN TO THE PEER PRESSURE.

Okay, the small versions actually look kind of cute, in an odd way. Which is especially weird for Rudy.

But here's something a bit different; have you considered drawing some pictures like this for WarioWare or Wario Master of Disguise characters? That could be really interesting...

Back