[Poll] Treasure Trove Playthrough - What would you like?

What WL games would you want to see the bastards at Treasure Trove play through?

• Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

• Wario Land II

• Wario Land 3

• Wario Land 4

• Virtual Boy Wario Land

• Wario Land 3 (Puggsy Bootleg)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
In September I'm going to rocket my ass to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean to meet once again with Melluh, and we're intending to record some Let's Play sorts of things for the Wario Land games because we love them. We're willing to do any of the ones listed in the poll, but I guess it'd be best to mention our completion states.

Myself, I've completed all of these apart from VBWL, including each difficulty of WL4.

Mel's completed WL1, but only with one of the bad endings since she didn't know how to super jump at the time, played WL2, and finished WL4 on Normal. She's never touched WL3, VBWL or Puggsy.

So really it comes down to surprising the two of us with VBWL, or having me coach Melluh on one of the other ones. What do you guys think?

If you do Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 will you use the pause screen cheat where you can get 999 coins and change Wario's form?

You're flying across the ocean? Man, wish I could do that... if I could I'd visit a certain little someone... but I don't have anywhere near enough money to afford a flight to the muricas... let alone a stay there and a flight back as well... *sigh*

...uhm, well, anyway, I guess it could be fun to watch Mel play WL3 for the first time. ^^ As kind of a blind LP.

Back