Twitch Chat Plays Wario Land 1, 2, 3, 4, and World?

MarioSpore

Developer of Wario Land 4 2
Diamond City Insider
I had this thought for some time. We could bring the Wario community together and beat each of it's series together. Obviously it might be challenging on other games, like Wario Land 4, where you're on a time limit. Also like Twitch Plays Pokemon, but every one of us challenges ourselves to a common goal to beating every game of it's series! A couple years ago, someone made an entire week event of Youtube/Mixer playing Mario Odyssey. What are everyone's thoughts? Would you participate if such a thing was featured?

Seems like an interesting concept.

Does anyone here know how you'd set up those tools to work with various games? So we could indeed play Wario Land 1-4 in the same way as Twitch Plays Pokemon?

Seems like an interesting concept.

Does anyone here know how you'd set up those tools to work with various games? So we could indeed play Wario Land 1-4 in the same way as Twitch Plays Pokemon?
I probably could do it, but its so risky for my reality it would drive me crazy. Plus, is it actually going to be active?

So risky for your reality?

And I think it could be active, especially if I can market it.
Well I mean I have to ALWAYS have the stream open with the game always running somehow. And also doing other stuff in the background, if I want to. Like playing games that require the entire specs of my computer. Causing the stream to lag. I don't know. Who would constantly participate?

I don't understand how Twitch Plays would handle a game like this.
But if they somehow handled SMO, they should handle the Wario Land games.
So - go for it.
It will. We would need to make something that implements code for everytime a viewer types a message and triggers it in the game. Thats why Twitch Plays Pokemon existed.

Back