Video game music that makes you happy

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
Since I’m in a good mood today (things have been different), I decided to make yet another themed VGM list. The title says it all. As usual, I will start.

It doesn’t matter if you already posted some of it before. As long as it makes you happy, you can post it here.

Tak 2:
the Staff of Dreams

Attachments

• 01. Tak's Dream.mp3
    6.9 MB · Views: 332
  • 02. Wetstone Lake.mp3
    8.7 MB · Views: 319
  • 03. Bedlam Falls.mp3
    6.4 MB · Views: 318
  • 06. Gloomleaf Swamp.mp3
    7.8 MB · Views: 393
  • 08. Skyrock Crater.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 394
  • 13. Gyre Mountain.mp3
    7.8 MB · Views: 323
  • 14. The Wanderlands.mp3
    8.3 MB · Views: 384
  • 16. Tlaloc's Sanctuary.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 347
This one song from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror:

While it sounds like some Caribbean-style tropical island song, it is actually used for an eating minigame set in a classy restaurant.
In this way, it is kinda similar to this

happy theme, which despite its title is also used for a food setting, and is just as inviting and a ¨Mmmh, my meal is ready¨ kind of song.

All of those old europop sounding Sonic songs are pretty jolly but this one in particular makes me feel a at ease. I don't think any song can just make ne feel happy but just give off the vibe of hapiness

For many years, I thought that Game&Watch Gallery 3 was my first ever video game, but recently, after asking my parents, it seems more likely that Stuart Little: the Journey Home was actually my very first video game that I not only played, but owned as well. And despite not having been playing it for over a decade and a half (presumably I lost it), this one tune still made me just as happy as back then.

For many years, I thought that Game&Watch Gallery 3 was my first ever video game, but recently, after asking my parents, it seems more likely that Stuart Little: the Journey Home was actually my very first video game that I not only played, but owned as well. And despite not having been playing it for over a decade and a half (presumably I lost it), this one tune still made me just as happy as back then.

I wish my parents were that invested in my hobbies. To this day my mom understands that I like Mario and Pokemon and that's about it despite how much I've attempted to inform her about games

I wish my parents were that invested in my hobbies. To this day my mom understands that I like Mario and Pokemon and that's about it despite how much I've attempted to inform her about games

My parents aren't that involved eihter. They barely know Mario, Kirby and Donkey Kong, but I don't think they've ever heard about Sonic, Mega Man, LoZ, Shovel Knight and such. However, my mom did remember GTA, because I used to play this with my friend back when I was 10 or so. (Age classifications were more like 'suggestions' to us.) The reason she remembered that Stuart Little game is probably because I got it for my nth birthday: too long ago to say how old I was. Perhaps my fourth or fifth birthday would be a good estimate.

Back