Wario at E3; Is it happening?

Wario in Sm4sh is horribly unfunny. Wario Land 2, though, is hilarious. Like the secret exit in the first level.
Absolutely agreed. That's just the thing! The Wario games are really funny, and they accomplish that through other means than Smash would incorrectly suggest Wario is known for.

...Thing is too, it's weird because there IS a character in the series who's based around gross humour, and that is Mona. She works really well in and of herself, but to say it applies to Wario as his primary thing is over-simplifying his legacy, at best. They really don't know what the fuck's up.

Knowing Nintendo, yeah, he probably will, Damnit ware and smash have transformed Wario to be a stinky, fat, farting, gross, biker. :mad:
Ware has absolutely nothing to do with this, it's only Smash that insists on turning Wario into a grotesque monster that does nothing but fart all day, Smash For removing the Charge was the ultimate sign that the Smash team doesn't care about his legacy and only wants to live out it's creepy fetishes.

You know I used to be upset about certain characters not being in Smash, most notably Toad, nowadays I think that he is better of being stuffed up Peach's vagina rather then potentially getting the same treatment as Fartrio, that's also why I don't want any other Wario characters in Smash, if they can't even get Wario right I'm outright afraid to see how they would bastardize his supporting cast.

NoNoNo:seriously?:NoNoNo:I say this because I have already seen, the smash Wario is not for nothing at the Wario really, that's just a bastard and disgusting way to represent our Wario, only as a nasty guy who only knows WarioWare farting the Wario really for me is undoubtedly the project M, more effort because it keeps the spirit of Wario as is actually a treasure hunter who is not afraid of anything or anyone and do not worry, not a fart bastard with a humor that is not even funny and it's like the Wario games on whether if they are, will be OP and one of my mains but that for me is a totally different Wario

Back