Wario/Downton Abbey Roleplay

COOLGOKU13

OBAMA DUMB IDIOT PRESIDENT
We've all been thinking it -- what if Wario existed inthe Downton Abbey continuity? Now's the time to revel in the possibilities!

There's been a murder at the Abbey, and Viscount Wario, a strange and polarizing aristocrat from Mushroomshire is on the case on behalf of Scotland yard. Lord Grantham is out of wits in grief and embarassment over the whole affair, and the Dowager is just up in arms (but when is she not?? Let's be honest).

To top it all off, a number of Nobles from the surrounding Counties are over for an official dinner, and tensions are through the roof! Could one of these visiting lords be the culprit? Viscount Wario is on the case!!

[Viscount Wario will be an NPC, please identify your char in the following format:

Name:
Title:
Virtue (something the commoners all admire in you):
Vice (something that that the commoners all gossip about...and is true!):

I'll start first!]

Name: Greg Plantfordswall
Title: Duke
Virtue: Fair taxes, honest rhetoric
Vice: Killed a gay prostitute in the Near East.

A dinner is laid out in front of the nobles, impeccably as per usual. Vicount Wario unexpectedly rises from his seat.

Viscount Wario: Wah!!! Somebody here a murder, and I'ma gonna find out!!!

Duke Greg: Oh, Heavens! (drops his spoon into his consomme)

[As a note, please keep all OOC chats in brackets ("["and "]"). Thanks, everyone, have a great RP! There's a lot of surprises in store!!! :cool:]

[Haven't seen much of DTA, but seems like a fun idea... I'll give it a try!]

Name: Downtoad
Title: Captain
Virtue: Intrepid
Vice: Bastard son of royalty, subhuman

Downtoad: Such a grisly scene... Time fer adventure indeed.

[Welcome to the RP, Cthuligi! ;)]

Viscount Wario: Wa Ha Ha! You a not a-kidding, Downtoad! Each-a one of you got a motive to kill the Marquess of Dinosaur Island, and none of us a-gonna leave this room til the murderer confess!

Lord Greg: Please, Viscount Wario, can we not be civilized about this? Is there nothing we can do to...persuade you...to call of your dogs. As it were?

Lord Greg approached Viscount Wario, sashaying his hips. The servants and valets all avert their gaze: they know the drill. The air takes on a heavier tone as Lord Greg stops in front of Viscount Wario. It's as if they're the only people in the room, energy accelerates between their bodies like a recently-invented Tesla Coil. Everyone feels it. There's no denying it. The blood in this room isn't just in the carpet, it's pumping through everyone's hearts, and it's pumping hard.

Name: Dripposarus Recks
Title: Dinosaur
Virtue: Articulate, Adhesive
Vice: Temper, Giant Reptile Monster Made Of Slime and Trash

The Dripposarus Recks stomps onto the scene, a trail of disgusting, wet material trailing behind. He proceeds to inquire the nearby patrons about the situation at hand.

Recks: GTRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTtt

I have to be honest... this is a very strange concept for a roleplay. Or a crossover in general.

[I understand your reticence, but please do keep all OOC posts in brackets. Thanks!]

Greg: Viscount, I can't keep going on like this, I feel like I'm about to explode all over the place!

Viscount Wario: Not even this-a garbage-a monster gonna got in our way now. It's a too much, Wa wa wa!!

The Viscount slaps his belly lasciviously before jutting three fingers on each hand to make facsimiles of Ws and waving them about recklessly.

[Welcome to the RP, Small Baby! Have you RP'd DTA before?]

Hey, sorry for the off-topic post, but I was just wondering if you could change your character's name from Greg to something else? Maybe Craig or something? The only reason I'm asking is because Greg was my (now deceased) brother's name, and hearing that name used in this kind of context makes me SUPER uncomfortable. :(

Sorry for godmodding, just a little suggestion to keep the peace here at WarioForums.com.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon,

K.K.

Back