[Wario Land 3] How do coins spawning from blocks work?

Coins
Gold Apple
User Name Style Change
Game Boy Advance
Gold Crown
Gold Necklace
As we know, in Wario Land 3, there are no floating coins, and no coin drops from enemies.
For a while, I was under the impression that the game has specific coins drop from specific blocks. I've heard that from a few people.
Plus, there are certain places that have always awarded me with a regular or colored coin. Rolling down the hill in Out of The Woods always gave me a green coin. Or going down into the red chest area in The Vast Plain, and breaking the blocks at the start aways gave me a red coin and regular coin.

Even viewing the tiles in the level editor, there seem to be specific blocks that just break, or break with coin.

So, I was actually under the impression that each level has a specific, finite ammount of coins, just like in Super Mario 64, and was planning to make a list on exactly how many coins each level contains.

But when I did some playtesting, and simply messed around in the first room of Out of the Woods multiple times, I got different results each time.
I tried dashing into blocks or ground puonding them. And each time, different blocks gave me coins, one time they gave me a grey coin in addition to multiple regular coin, another time I got only one regular coin.

So there's deffinetly still some randomness to the coins, yet some coin drops are consistant.

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice & Wario Land 3: Master Quest!
Coins
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
I believe that certain blocks like snowman blocks are designed to give a coin every I don't know... 5th block? You can see a prime example in the red chest room by breaking every cracked block then becoming snowman Wario, and the first block snowball wario breaks has a coin. Next area: Break 5 blocks, you get another coin. There is a pattern to coins with specific blocks, which seems to be frequency related. I think ball-o-string blocks also use this coin distribution as well.