Wario Land 3 - i never knew you could do that!!!

So, in Wario Land 3, after you get the 2 Sun Fragments and bring daylight to the East Side, the game tells you to go the Castle Of Illusions.
I always thought this was misleading, since you can't get the Red and Green treasures until you learn how to pick up large enemies...
Well, as it turns out, I've been wrong all these years...

i found that out by watching SlimKirby's video.

i was mad at him because he NEVER noticed that the East Side is stuck in eternal night until he got the sun pieces, despite all the times he walked straight from nighttime into daylight, and the cutscene clearly showing the time change...

but then he showed me this...

scip to 24:40

I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT! I HAD NO IDEA YOU COULD GET THIS RED CHEST THIS EARLY IN THE GAME!

i always thought this cutscene was misleading...

That's how I always got through that level. I guess the enemy blocks threw you off?
well, duh, I thought you had to wait until you can pick up large enemies before you can make progress.
I never noticed that the Window Light is directly below Skinny Platforms, and that you could potentiolly fall throught as a Zombie.
and I've never seen anyone else do it either. Every other LPer either came here only after learning how to pickup large enemies, or came here earlier and didn't figure it out.

So really, this is my first time seeing this.

All walkthroughts use the enemy.

And it makes my Treasure Map wrong.

Back