Wario Land 3 Music Coins

607

Piwi!
Coins
7,345
About a year ago, when I was sick, I started a new playthrough of Wario Land 3. I was so impressed by how good the level design is; I really enjoyed myself! But besides playing through the main game again, I wanted to finally persevere and 100% the game. I tried it as a kid and later as a teenager, but I always got stuck at Sea Turtle Rocks (no spoilers, please!). Well, I still didn't get that one now, but I decided to try other levels as well, and leave the hardest levels for last, rather than stopping at the first level I couldn't manage to get. :) This way I've now completed a lot of levels that I didn't before; what helps, is that this time I refrained from collecting the last treasure or two, so that I could use saves while going for the music coins (not to cheese challenging sections, but to be able to take a break and take a fresh look later, without losing the coins I'd already collected).
I thought it might be fun to write here what levels I struggled with most. :) Or which were surprisingly easy, although those aren't as memorable. :P

The reason that I wanted to start this thread now, is that I just did Cave of Flames, and wow. :o That one had some very challenging coins. The last one I got impressed me in particular.
A whole extra room that I never saw? Cool! Glad it didn't get spoiled for me during the Wario Land 3 hack project; I never had a look at that level. ;)
I also really liked the one near the start that is hidden in plain sight, but challenging to get.

If you want to share what are your most or least favourite coins, which took you a while, etc, feel free to, but please do use a [spoiler] tag if appropriate!
And I am curious to know who here have gotten all music coins, and who is with me in having stopped short!
 
Back
Top