Wario Land 4 2

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Golden Diva

Composed by Festerd_Jester for "HARD PLATFORMER II", some Hard Level on LBP2 that I watched my brother and Charger play through. This song was so dope when I heard it that I recorded audio of it the following day (yesterday morning) through SC's shitty fuckin' recorder and spent a good several hours trying to decode everything despite the shitty mic quality. My initial intention was to have it replace Hurry Up!!, but at MarioSpore's suggestion I realized that yeah, this song fits Golden Diva more. That brief lull with the EP makes me think of her swaying motions especially.

You can download the MIDI here, too! Posting it directly with the SC audio because VGMusic doesn't really smile upon tracks that are "unofficial", so to speak. The only real exception that I can think of is The Halloween Hack, and that's only because every-goddamn-body knows what that is (to the point where I probably didn't even have to tell you what it's a hack of and you still probably knew what I was talking about).

Last edited:

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
I think an interesting gimmick to have in the new Pinball Zone would be to incorporate other aspects of The Building into it, like perhaps one of the rooms could have a Frozen Tundra background, with bits of frosty sky blue and white, like a Penguin habitat at a zoo has its walls painted, knowwhatemsayen-- bits of 40 Below Fridge sort of leaking in, this part of the machine has a Snowman Wario puzzle as part of it, perhaps, and the Yeti monsters from Fiery Cavern's second half could play a part as well? Maybe a Flat Wario puzzle for one of the lower levels, to represent Curious Factory, and the lowest level could have those Archer guys and Fat Wario to represent Toxic Landfill.
The walls in the BG could change the theme from desert to space, or w/e, to "deep underground where the bunker's plumbing is to deep inside a bunker to the arctic circle".

I've always felt that the entire Ruby Passage consisted of different floors of the same building, even the Pinball Zone, and there's a decent amount of evidence to back it up, so this would be a good chance to bring that theory to light in a more obvious way. Plus, this would work as a nice antithesis to OG Pinball Zone's "bright colors getting darker, start in a desert" with its "dark colors getting lighter, end up in the ice equivalent of a desert"

Last edited: