Well, I'd certainly be interested in seeing an internet celebrity/popular YouTuber playing this game when a bit more has been done on it.

But yeah, if the editor is too unstable to allow much level editing progress, that may need to wait for now.
By far the best compliment to my first complete rom hack I have ever received. I wish I can pin it on this article somewhere

That's certainly an... interesting choice of boss song for a Wario Land 4 ROM hack.

Then again, all the music is kinda quirky and offbeat from what I've heard.

you could fix that if you wish ;)
wat

is this some kind of hint that i should submit this one to ttgd as well (since getting its name out there would technically put it on the beaten path)? or am i misinterpreting it

Last edited:
wat

is this some kind of hint that i should submit this one to ttgd as well (since getting its name out there would technically put it on the beaten path)? or am i misinterpreting it
LOOOL i mean if you wanna submit it, i dont mind. just seeing you have one wl4 song approved for ttgd amazes me.

also do you have any updates for when they will upload the rip?

I will be previewing the songs on the game on stream in a couple hours. Although I am live right now, you can watch and get ready!

Back