Wario Land 4 Soundfont

AY YO HOME DOGS I WENT AND DID IT
Wario Land 4
oh f u c k IS THAT WARIO LAND 4 with NAMED PRESETS?! OMG DOG, GOTTA GET MY WAANDS ON THAT BUSINESS

YOU WANT NAMES? I GOT NAMES. And they're applied.

The download should come with the soundfont... aaaaas well as some BONUS MIDIs, WHICH ARE ALSO PRE-NAMED.

----

Robin already knew about this in advance, but I was kind of at a roadblock when it came to a means of uploading this until I found out about Polyphone's "Upload Soundfont" deal.

This was a "you're cool and we appreciate you" present for/was dedicated to CM30, which Robin was also aware of.

Last edited:
How poetic that my post of the revamped Wario Land 4 soundfont marks the start of the 2nd page.

Neat, though do you have another download link somewhere?
If you're saying this in reference to the broken download, I fixed that. That was just me misinterpreting one of the check mark boxes' rule sets and accidentally making the download private. It works now though

Important new results from an experiment I just conducted in FL studio; you can recreate that one reverb effect used in Wario Land 4 by going to a given channel's little "Fruity Soundfont Player" window, tabbing over to said window's FUNC tab, setting ECH to 1, TIME to 0:12, PAN to ssssomewhere in the left speaker, FEED to anywhere between 18% and 28%, and finally, most importantly, setting CUT to -100%-- that's what recreates the low, fuzzy quality found in WL4's reverb, you feel me?

And another one, though as of now this is just a theory, I believe that the Crescent Moon Overdrive can work as a suitable stand-in for a good Wikka-wow guitar-- the kind seen in cop shows and Rooftop Run Night.

EDIT: Well, I was kind of right. It's a better substitute for that particular sound than anything else I've tried (or know of), anyway.

Attachments

• Wow wikkywow.mp3
    91.1 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Do you have a download link on a page that DOESN'T require you to register an account? :S3:

Polyphone is one of the most useful music tools I have at my disposal-- it's how I made the edit, in fact, as well as the entirety of all 3 of my sf2's.
I suppose I could make one if you really want :SRolleyes:

Polyphone is one of the most useful music tools I have at my disposal-- it's how I made the edit, in fact, as well as the entirety of all 3 of my sf2's.
I suppose I could make one if you really want :SRolleyes:
I mean... it could be the greatest site in the world for all I know, but when your very first experience is not only a cockblock, but the site wants to immediately coax you into giving them money, as well as giving them your "full name" on registration, maybe you can see how that could put some people off. :shokoraeh:
Having to register to enjoy other people's work, that sours my impression on ANY site.
Registering to upload? Of course. Registering to download? Who does that?

I mean... it could be the greatest site in the world for all I know, but when your very first experience is not only a cockblock, but the site wants to immediately coax you into giving them money, as well as giving them your "full name" on registration, maybe you can see how that could put some people off. :shokoraeh:
Having to register to enjoy other people's work, that sours my impression on ANY site.
Registering to upload? Of course. Registering to download? Who does that?
lots of shady-seeming places lol
thoughhh I don't recall polyphone ever asking me to do anything except add an email and password, but it has been a while.

...Check my updated signature. I changed the polyphone link to a Google Drive one instead.

Back