Wario Land 4 - 'Ultimate' Soundtrack (WIP)

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
Something I've been doing in the last few days has been making high quality recordings of WL4's music and seeing if I could combine the tracks to make long, narrative pieces of music out of various takes on particular tracks, such as the versions during gameplay and the credits sequences, and Sound Room CDs that fit them. Thus far I've done two of these:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/11blqr

So... thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas for how the fuck I name these? Hopefully once I'm fully done I can assemble these into an album that would make for a continuous journey through WL4's magnificent soundtrack presented in a way that rolls smoothly, like a concept album or something.

Oh I would kill for this!

Very important. The unique sounds and instruments used in WL4 need to be, at least, somewhat recaptured in these HQ songs. Half of the charm in Wario Land 4's music is the odd and iconic sounds you hear.

Well, it's an interesting idea. And I can't wait to hear some of the ones for the Sapphire Passage (for obvious reasons).

Maybe I can post one or two of them on my Youtube channel and see what the response is?

Whoops, I did. xD I always have so many tabs open at once and since the reply window copies your text over I thought I was in the right one. :p

Back