Wario Land Creepypasta?

I did find one that WAS actually pretty bad that involved blood and gore, the game being haunted and get this... the end of the story is an "action movie" with the main character going around killing monsters that "were coming out of the game". I'm not kidding.

Creepypastas I think can be good, or bad... MARIO is probably the best one IMO, being about a SMW hack... And it actually is a true story. It's not "haunted" or bloody... It's just a strange hack, I reccomend you look it up. ((And the txt file that comes with it apparently can be converted into a freaky image))

GcR2SEx.png

I did find one that WAS actually pretty bad that involved blood and gore, the game being haunted and get this... the end of the story is an "action movie" with the main character going around killing monsters that "were coming out of the game". I'm not kidding.

Creepypastas I think can be good, or bad... MARIO is probably the best one IMO, being about a SMW hack... And it actually is a true story. It's not "haunted" or bloody... It's just a strange hack, I reccomend you look it up. ((And the txt file that comes with it apparently can be converted into a freaky image))

Those stories were poor, but as the video commentator says, they do have promise. The Sega Legacy one could have worked, had the game had:

A: A reason for people to go crazy. Sonic turning into Robotnik and being killed by another Sonic is not particularly creepy. It's an amusing fan theory/fan fic premise that would at best annoy a couple of people on the internet. Unless the people in the story are all die hard classic Sonic fans who hate modern Sega and kill themselves over the 'betrayal' of their childhood, that twist makes no sense.

B: Some sort of real reason to believe, care or think about this 'Sega Legacy' thing.

That and less over the top violence and death for the sake of it.

The Wario Land one... well, the idea of the Hidden Figure being evil is pretty cool, since Rudy the Clown is exactly the kind of character who would do this sort of messed up stuff. The idea of the temple being a full level makes me want to see that in an actual Wario Land 3 remake, hack or fan game.

But then... they just had to go all over the top with the supernatural stuff. Fine, supernatural stuff can be creepy. But characters escaping from works of fiction and having to be killed in the real world?

What is this, a B movie or kids cartoon?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RefugeeFromTVLand

Is this real?

Cause that's hilariously bad.

Creepypastas are old, game theories are the real deal, but first we should start site full of clickbaits then look up some jokes where you can find them in flash movies from newgrounds and state that they're serious and canon to other series that no one expected.

Just came across these on another site:

http://someordinarygamers.wikia.com/wiki/Wario_Land_3:_The_Hidden_Figure

http://someordinarygamers.wikia.com/wiki/The_Truth_about_Captain_Syrup

Kind of surprised Wario even gets these types of stories, but hey, at least the two I could find seem to be... not as utterly awful as the norm.
Wario is difficult to creepy pasta because you have to follow canon in order for one to be any good. That's why I deduce the logical way for this to go is that these are all written by American videogame culture intellectuals. I prefer Wario over Mario because with more reason means less actual fear but more actual reality in the situation. Similar to Sonic '06 and L's design in Death Note. I conclude my findings hear however I believe the reason why this is entertaining is as complicated as human life, birth, knowledge, and maybe farther.

Wario is difficult to creepy pasta because you have to follow canon in order for one to be any good. That's why I deduce the logical way for this to go is that these are all written by American videogame culture intellectuals. I prefer Wario over Mario because with more reason means less actual fear but more actual reality in the situation. Similar to Sonic '06 and L's design in Death Note. I conclude my findings hear however I believe the reason why this is entertaining is as complicated as human life, birth, knowledge, and maybe farther.

I think you're going insane personally.

But that's just a theory?

I think you're going insane personally.

But that's just a theory?
Exactly. The designed purpose of Creepypasta is entirely... sane.
Well on a personal level I can relate to both Silver and L. Does that give enough explanation? Complete metanoia. Completely my description. Wario.

Well I'll give you some credit. You're acting like a WarioWare game (not character, whole game) would if it was allowed to post on the internet. Like a schizophrenic nutcase.
Stress is just a terrible motivator. >.>

I thought creepypastas were supposed to be scary so I was afraid of horror and gore when reading those two stories listed in the OP. But apparently I was wrong, they didn't scare me at all.
I really liked the second story, actually. It's quite interesting. I don't think I'd mind a nightmare about that, actually...

Back