Wario Land: shake it- warioware prequel?

MrLlort

Microgamer
Looking forward to this game, i noticed, that the garage in cutscenes looks preety same, as garage from WarioWare twisted (and touched). I thought, that Wario is in Dimond city already. And yeah, he could change car to bike, at least because its pink.
Plus, he is in his classic suit, like in opening from first Ware game.
I also saw few chests in Twisted. It can be money from first Ware game, or while shaking money bag in ending, 5% of money could fell into those chests and Captian Syrup just forgot to take them.
What are you guys think about it?

It's an interesting theory, though you could also say his house from Wario Land 4 proves that's a prequel to WarioWare (since we never see the inside of it) or what not.

It could also just be mid way through the WarioWare series, since well, his house doesn't change.

But hey, I'll see what others here think!

I've always consider Shake It to be between Wario Land 3 & 4. With 4 being the prequel to Warioware. (That's just me though.) Oh yeah and Wario has a bike now because he somehow lost his drivers license at some point probably before Warioware, according to one of the Mario Parties (I don't know which one specifically.)

I've always consider Shake It to be between Wario Land 3 & 4. With 4 being the prequel to Warioware. (That's just me though.) Oh yeah and Wario has a bike now because he somehow lost his drivers license at some point probably before Warioware, according to one of the Mario Parties (I don't know which one specifically.)

Yeah. Maybe, Nitntendo should make timeline to every popular francise (I have seen LoZ and Metroid one. There were Super Mario series one, but i dont think its official)

Back