Wario: Master of Disguise Demo

Buongiorno, Everyone.:warioicon:

I finally got my hands on an "Not for Resale" (NTR for short) version of Master of Disguise that you could try out in a store.

I will count every difference from the original game with photos here.

Please note that i am a idiot with any tech and that photos taken with my phone is the best i can give you.

Hmm, this sounds interesting! Can't wait to find out what's different here.

(also post any differences on TCRF as you find them too)

View attachment 20200428_171608.jpg
View attachment 20200428_171617.jpg

At the beginnig you have to tap start on white background and "Demo" is added to the title.
You then get taught tge controls via 1 screen.
The cutscene and first meeting with Cannoli and Goddstyles lesson are unchanged.

The door is baricaded with fireblocks which you you can burn with the dragon gem which is right beside the ladder.
The other side is also blocked with a tower of blocks.

The red treasure chest contains the comatose coushion which is one of only two treasures you can get. (The other is the "I Love you Lunchbox)

Hmm, seems interesting so far.

Would be neat to see someone datamine the demo though, and see what exists of any other levels/boss battles/content.

Wow, this is really cool! How did you manage to get this NTR version?

I got it through Ebay from a french seller at a expensive price.

I just typed in " Wario Resale" or "Wario Demo".

The tragic thing is: I also HAD Wario Ware touched Ntr for ten bucks in a local closed down shop but i returned it.

It did not work.... or so i thought....
As it turned out NTR games do not work on a 3DS but they work fine with the original DS and probaply DS lite...

This means i returned a perfectly fine game.*Cries*
View attachment 20190228_091246.jpg

I got it through Ebay from a french seller at a expensive price.

I just typed in " Wario Resale" or "Wario Demo".

The tragic thing is: I also HAD Wario Ware touched Ntr for ten bucks in a local closed down shop but i returned it.

It did not work.... or so i thought....
As it turned out NTR games do not work on a 3DS but they work fine with the original DS and probaply DS lite...

This means i returned a perfectly fine game.*Cries*
View attachment 12422

Damn, that sucks. Would have been awesome to see the differences between that and the final version of WarioWare Touched.

Damn, that sucks. Would have been awesome to see the differences between that and the final version of WarioWare Touched.
I played it in stores when the ds was released.
People were so rough wit it that the touchscreen looked like agressive gorillas played with it....

It is just The first stage with microgames from every character.
There is also a video.

I played it in stores when the ds was released.
People were so rough wit it that the touchscreen looked like agressive gorillas played with it....

It is just The first stage with microgames from every character.
There is also a video.

The demo might just be that, but it's always fun to look into the game's code. TCRF's got some info on that one here:

!

Which again, has me wondering. Do you have any way to dump the ROM or anything? I'm sure people on sites like that one would love to look through the code/files in the demo version and document other differences not accessible in the normal game.

Back