[Poll] Wario Master of Disguise vs Wario Land Shake It...

Which game do you prefer; Wario Master of Disguise or Wario Land Shake It?

• Wario Master of Disguise

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wario Land Shake It

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Out of these two Wario games, which one do you prefer and why?

I ask this because while I'm personally more of a fan of Shake It, I did see an interesting article online about how for (at least one person), Master of Disguise felt more 'unique' and Wario like in its concept:

Unpopular Opinions: Wario Land: Shake It! vs. Wario: Master of Disguise | The Mezunian - Die Positivität ist das Opium des Volkes, aber der Spott ist das Opium der Verrückten

So what do you think? Which of these games is your favourite? Or even objectively better?

Wario Land Shake it; seriously, Why haven't they made another Wario Land game; I Mean, I Like Warioware, but isn't it a little too over-represented with several recent games in comparison to 14 years since the Last Wario Land game?!!

Last edited:
Master of Disguise... Kinda obvious if you look at my profile pic...

It feels pretty unique to me and i like the very unapretiated pixel art style and details.
The Soundtrack is also great, esspecially the Boss music.Carpaccio::

It is also one of the most Story based Wario games since it has likable characters and alot of dialouge.

It kinda bothers me that people often act that it is nothing but Toilet humor.
I have an cleaning disorder and panic more than others.
I threw my shoes my shoes away because i stepped on a gum on the ground and cleaned my screen because meat spin appeared but i never had a problem with MOD.

It esspecially grinds my gears are people that say that MOD relys on shit jokes because the sorting minigame has it and one attack of artsy Wario has an suicidal turd running, while at the same time praising Conkers bad fur day has litterally an giant singing turd as a boss or spent 10 minutes pissing, vomiting and shitting on eachothers heads and even eating it in SCUM.... which is incredibly hypocritical in my opinion.

I played Wario Master of disguise for ten years and i still enjoy it.
It introduced me to Wario and help me cope with my depression.:thiefkneeling:

I still love shake it but MOD is and will always be my number one.

Back