[Poll] Wario: MoD or WL:SI -- Which Soundtrack do you prefer?

Which soundtrack do you prefer?

• ahhhh shit, uhhhm, uhhh, I don't know, I guess both??? I don't know!! I can't decide, sorryyy! X-(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Okay, gang, so what we thinkin'-- Wario: Master of Disguise vs. Wario Land: Shake It!!
Be sure to list your reasons why you picked your choice (yes that includes the "I can't decide" option) in a reply to this thread!

Bonus question if you're from Europe: do you still refer to it as "shake it" because the subtitle is very in-line with Wario's character, or do you use the region-specific name "The Shake Dimension"? or, perhaps the most likely, do you alternate between the two depending on which way the wind's blowing?

Chose Shake it!/The Shake Dimension. While I do like certain tracks from WMoD, I feel like the music from SI!/TSD fits better and sets up the mood. Still, my opinion may be affected by the overall impression on the games.

I'm a bit torn on this.

On the one hand, there's some really good music in Master of Disguise, and I think the best music from said game edges out the best music from Shake Dimension.

At the same time however, Shake Dimension has a lot more songs I like in it, meaning I can name about 10-15 songs I like from said game compared to 3 or 4 from Master of Disguise. It's just that no one of them seems to be as good.

Tough choice there.

I'm a bit torn on this.

On the one hand, there's some really good music in Master of Disguise, and I think the best music from said game edges out the best music from Shake Dimension.

At the same time however, Shake Dimension has a lot more songs I like in it, meaning I can name about 10-15 songs I like from said game compared to 3 or 4 from Master of Disguise. It's just that no one of them seems to be as good.

Tough choice there.
My thoughts exactly: the best music from one just barely outshines the best music from the other, but said other has a lot more contenders for that title. To be fair though, the fact that it's such a difficult decision is the reason I thought to make this thread.

Back