Wario trophy descriptions from Smash Bros 3DS!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Enjoy:

Wario

A living embodiment of gross, this villain hates Mario and loves money. He claims to have known Mario since childhood, but who can tell if that's true? In Smash Bros., he's a seriously agile heavyweight fighter. He can store up his trademark Wario Waft for explosive results. Did I mention he's gross?

With his Chomp special, Wario can wolf down almost anything! Hold the button, and he'll keep his mouth open. Also, if you gobble up healing items, they'll work better! When using his Wario Bike side special, you can jump off, pick it up, and throw it. If you take one thing away from this, it's JUMP OFF. Don't ride off the stage.

Bruiser (Mario Kart Wario vehicle)

For most racers the finish line is the goal, but if you combine Wario with this bad boy, the game takes on a whole new meaning. And that meaning is to crash into everyone else. Behind the wheel of the Bruiser, Wario turns Mario Kart into a contact sport.

Wario Bike

A ridiculously powerful motorcycle designed for Wario by Dr. Crygor, this mean machine sports wide handles and raised pedals to accommodate Wario's unique dimensions. Summoned into battle as his side special attack, even Wario can have trouble keeping this thing upright at times.

Ashley

This young witch-in-training lives in a haunted mansion in Diamond City. She's shy and quick to anger, but secretly she wants more friends. When she appears on the battlefield, she will summon a damaging zone of darkness around her. The zone causes a variety of effects, none of them good.

I like the non Wario ones, but I'm hoping the Wii U game has a better trophy selection.

http://pastebin.com/cGeFEmZC

I think the second one would be classic Warios description, since every character has a ,,EX" trophy wich are pretty much meelees allstar trophys, move description and everything.
It's nice that they atleast gave him his overalls rather than just a generic recolor thought...

It's nice that they atleast gave him his overalls rather than just a generic recolor thought...
Still sucks that he's getting less colors than in brawl though.
Bowser Jr. gets 7 completely new character models for his alternate costumes but Wario doesn't even get all his recolors. >_>
...*sigh* ...I miss classic black and white Wario already.

Still sucks that he's getting less colors than in brawl though.
Bowser Jr. gets 7 completely new character models for his alternate costumes but Wario doesn't even get all his recolors. >_>
...*sigh* ...I miss classic black and white Wario already.
Why did they even decide to do the black and white Wario away? Iam no videogame expert but black and white are the easiest colors to render in anything.

Back