warioware fancomic?!

2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03!

fool2fool communicator
so I made the intro for the comic idea I had. thinking about continuing this, but i really don't like how this turned out so i'm feeling a little dejected about it. that said, if i dont make the rest into a comic i'll probably still write it because i had scenarios thought up for each character past this point.
Untitled44_20230813225920~2.png
Untitled238_20230820012549.png
Untitled235_20230820003059.png
Untitled235_20230820003533.png
Untitled235_20230820003742.png
Untitled235_20230820004326.png

Untitled235_20230820004332.png
Untitled235_20230820004538.png
Untitled235_20230820004758.png
Untitled235_20230820005240.png

also I forgot to disclose that this is an obnoxiously self indulgent crossover story with some of my characters sorry for doing that T_T
(Part 1)

Last edited:
I sadly can't see part one of your comic <:]

BUT I can see part 2 and it's SO GOOD!!!
Your art looks really cool!! :redhappy:
I can't wait to see more!!
Even if you don't like it, that's okay! As an artist myself I know how it feels to not like the end result of a drawing, trust me I've been there many times. But what keeps me going is knowing that someone out there likes my artwork. Don't give up alright? Your art is really amazing! :]
(I am also working on my own fan comic but I honestly don't have much made lol)
smallwip.png

(It's a fan comic introducing my oc Molly)

I sadly can't see part one of your comic <:]

BUT I can see part 2 and it's SO GOOD!!!
Your art looks really cool!! :redhappy:
I can't wait to see more!!
Even if you don't like it, that's okay! As an artist myself I know how it feels to not like the end result of a drawing, trust me I've been there many times. But what keeps me going is knowing that someone out there likes my artwork. Don't give up alright? Your art is really amazing! :]
(I am also working on my own fan comic but I honestly don't have much made lol)
View attachment 14863
(It's a fan comic introducing my oc Molly)
ahhh sorry about that, I think I messed it up trying to edit something T_T
THANK YOU! I really appreciate your kind words, I'm glad you could see good in it!!
And ooo cool! Also I love that it starts with wario picking his nose 💀 if you continue you this comic, be sure to let me know if I don't see it!
edit: part 1 is fixed if you're curious about it, but it's slightly cringe T_T

Last edited:
ahhh sorry about that, I think I messed it up trying to edit something T_T
THANK YOU! I really appreciate your kind words, I'm glad you could see good in it!!
And ooo cool! Also I love that it starts with wario picking his nose 💀 if you continue you this comic, be sure to let me know if I don't see it!
edit: part 1 is fixed if you're curious about it, but it's slightly cringe T_T
YOOOO!! I LOVE HOW YOUR FAN COMIC IS GOING!! The story so far looks really good!!
I honestly can't wait to read more! :>

Also, thank you! I'll be sure to let ya know when I finished the first page ^^
(Also yeah lol Wario is always seen picking his nose so I thought I do that gag too lol!)

YOOOO!! I LOVE HOW YOUR FAN COMIC IS GOING!! The story so far looks really good!!
I honestly can't wait to read more! :>

Also, thank you! I'll be sure to let ya know when I finished the first page ^^
(Also yeah lol Wario is always seen picking his nose so I thought I do that gag too lol!)
Thank you!!
+ Awesome, I am excited B)
++ True, though I still appreciate you adding it haha

update: im going back to college in less than a week and i dont forsee myself having much time to work of this + the inconsistencies are already bothering me T_T so I'm going to restart this as a fanfic since I can write in inconvenient situations way easier than I can draw in them + I am really not enjoying drawing right now for some reason T_T
okay sorry my point is i want to make it semi interactive, like a choose your own adventure thing, so if I were to do that would anyone be hypothetically interested in that? if not i think i'll probably just write it normally and section it off a little differently

update: im going back to college in less than a week and i dont forsee myself having much time to work of this + the inconsistencies are already bothering me T_T so I'm going to restart this as a fanfic since I can write in inconvenient situations way easier than I can draw in them + I am really not enjoying drawing right now for some reason T_T
okay sorry my point is i want to make it semi interactive, like a choose your own adventure thing, so if I were to do that would anyone be hypothetically interested in that? if not i think i'll probably just write it normally and section it off a little differently
I'm always down for CYOA
Wishing you tons of luck in college
Always focus on NUMBER ONE FIRST (that's you) or so Wario would say :D
FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND ONLY YOUR SOUL CAN LEAD YOU FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Always focus on NUMBER ONE FIRST (that's you) or so Wario would say :D
FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND ONLY YOUR SOUL CAN LEAD YOU FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Thank you dude :orbulon:!!
I'm always down for CYOA
Wishing you tons of luck in college
Ooo okay good to know, and thank you!! I'm excited to be back soon, but also dreading all the crap that can come with it T_T. Either way, at least it's a pace change.

Back