Warioware OC

Sophostars/Togemaru-P

9-Volt's Big Sister
Meet my Warioware OC 7-Volt! As her name shows, she is a part of the volt family. (Related to 9 and 5. Not 18) Note: She does not have an official design yet, I have been in an art slump, please be patient. :p

School: Diamond City Elementary
Hobbies: Video games, and researching about different phobias. (Specifically Nyctophobia)
Dislikes: Wario, Wario, and Wario.
(No explanation as to why, though.)

• Fun Facts:
  • 9-Volt convinced her to join Warioware Inc.
  • 7-Volt would genuinely do anything for 9-Volt.
  • She is very creative, and likes making clothes for Fronk
  • Very terrible at saving money...
  • She has the same supernatural powers as 5-Volt, and likes to make sure 9-Volt is in line.
  • As though she likes video games, she would much rather spend her time reading, writing, and researching.
  • 9-Volt's Older sister (obviously)

If you have any questions about her, feel free to ask! :9voltspin:

Aye! WarioWare oc lets go! ^w^
7-volt hates Wario? Man, she and my own WarioWare oc Molly would get along really well lol!
1696180391226.png

I honestly can't wait to see her design! I'd be happy to draw her with my WarioWare oc Molly sometime! :]

Does 7-volt like a specific genre of video games? Like RPGs, Adventure games, Action, Open world, educational, etc?
Who does 7-volt get along with the most?
What type of games does she make?

Sorry am just exctied to see another WarioWare oc here <:]

Aye! WarioWare oc lets go! ^w^
7-volt hates Wario? Man, she and my own WarioWare oc Molly would get along really well lol!
View attachment 15765
I honestly can't wait to see her design! I'd be happy to draw her with my WarioWare oc Molly sometime! :]

Does 7-volt like a specific genre of video games? Like RPGs, Adventure games, Action, Open world, educational, etc?
Who does 7-volt get along with the most?
What type of games does she make?

Sorry am just exctied to see another WarioWare oc here <:]
I will be happy to answer your questions!
7-Volt really loves games like Pokemon. (She specifically likes generation 7 because of Sophocles...) Project Diva, and Warioware are also favorites of hers. (Obviously on warioware...)
7-Volt gets along most with her brother 9-Volt. Although outside of her family, she really and I mean REALLY likes Lulu. (Kat and Ana are honorable mentions, too.)
Her Microgames stray away from what the other members of the volt family make. She makes "That's Life" microgames.

And feel free to draw 7-Volt with Molly when she gets an official design! I would love to see it!

I will be happy to answer your questions!
7-Volt really loves games like Pokemon. (She specifically likes generation 7 because of Sophocles...) Project Diva, and Warioware are also favorites of hers. (Obviously on warioware...)
7-Volt gets along most with her brother 9-Volt. Although outside of her family, she really and I mean REALLY likes Lulu. (Kat and Ana are honorable mentions, too.)
Her Microgames stray away from what the other members of the volt family make. She makes "That's Life" microgames.

And feel free to draw 7-Volt with Molly when she gets an official design! I would love to see it!

Awe thats really cool! :]
7-volt has some great taste in games! ^^
So she doesn't make Nintendo microgames? Interesting! :eek:
I mean she does like reading, writing, and researching so it makes sense :]

Also coolio! Can't wait to see 7-volt's official design! ^w^

Awe thats really cool! :]
7-volt has some great taste in games! ^^
So she doesn't make Nintendo microgames? Interesting! :eek:
I mean she does like reading, writing, and researching so it makes sense :]

Also coolio! Can't wait to see 7-volt's official design! ^w^
Check my most recent post in wario fan works forum! Part of it is in there! =]

Back