WarioWare Touched is a 3DS VC download in Japan

Ashley's home game. Amazing, this MyNintendo stuff sounds neat. I'm still confused, does it only sell downloadable games or like Club Nintendo, has some cool stuff such as posters, figures, etc.

This reminds me of back when WarioWare Mega Micro Game$ and Wario Land 4 were among the reward games of the 3DS Abassador program.

Speaking of which, the fact that Nintendo considers these Wario games to be satisfactory rewards might mean good things in regards to the company's opinion of the series.

Now it's also available in Europe and America for 1000 platinum/miitomo coins.
I think the Wario GBA games will be available to buy from my nintendo too in the future.

Due to playing Miitomo a lot and doing some other My Nintendo missions, I got enough coins for Touched and am downloading it now! It's pretty redundant since I still have the original cart on a shelf and bought the Wii U port for fun, but it will be nice to have more convenient access to the game.

One interesting thing with 3DS rewards on this site is that they finally have things set up where the game will automatically download so long as you have your Nintendo Network ID synced already and are connected to wi-fi. Hope that becomes standard with Nintendo instead of code entry all the time.

Due to playing Miitomo a lot and doing some other My Nintendo missions, I got enough coins for Touched and am downloading it now! It's pretty redundant since I still have the original cart on a shelf and bought the Wii U port for fun, but it will be nice to have more convenient access to the game.

Arrggh! Just 'cause I'm portuguese, I can't download Miitomo... The only way I get coins is by logging in Miiverse and the eShop... ohgodimsad:

Nintendo, you bunch of dinguses....

The download basically functions exactly the same as the regular DS cart would, so no Miiverse, save states, or extra options.

And as with most 2D DS games, I'd recommend holding Start when opening the game to get the smaller but prettier resolution.

The download basically functions exactly the same as the regular DS cart would, so no Miiverse, save states, or extra options.

And as with most 2D DS games, I'd recommend holding Start when opening the game to get the smaller but prettier resolution.

I'm pretty sure they would be able to "update" the DS "emulator" on the 3DS so that Miiverse and such would become available. The same doesn't seem to be right about the Wii "emulator" on the Wii U.

Back