So wario has had a ton of 3d models over the years and I was wondering what are people’s favorite model whether it’s for the quality of the model itself or the in game animations

So what’s yours?

I personally really like his model in wario world and in tennis aces since they both have some really fun animations
(not really a fan of his hair in aces, I was hoping it would look something like this)
B2FCB348-ABBC-4B1E-A265-9E8E9DA43241.jpeg

Last edited:
Wario World's one certainly has a lot of charm to it. So that's a good contender for sure.

Not sure other than that. Smash Bros never captures Wario that well, the pre GameCube games don't hold up well on the graphics/3D model front now, and honestly... most of the other Wario models just looked fairly samey with similar animations.

Easy answer for me. Look at this big goof. Is it any wonder why we love him so much? I love how this model has that signature permanent grin and how sometimes the eyes are in different directions like the old games. New models are fine too, but this one shows a lot of personality. Say what you will about Wario World the game, but this is easily my favorite 3D model of him.

View attachment 11779

Easy answer for me. Look at this big goof. Is it any wonder why we love him so much? I love how this model has that signature permanent grin and how sometimes the eyes are in different directions like the old games. New models are fine too, but this one shows a lot of personality. Say what you will about Wario World the game, but this is easily my favorite 3D model of him.
for me, the really weird lighting on him is part of the appeal

Wario World and Smash Ultimate have the best 3d wario models in my opinion. I just wish we had more 3d wario games

Super Mario 64 DS is my favorite 3D Wario! He is actually a hero in that game (even though he had bad intentions when he was visiting the castle), and Wario is awesome!

Super Mario 64 DS is my favorite 3D Wario! He is actually a hero in that game (even though he had bad intentions when he was visiting the castle), and Wario is awesome!
Where does it ever say Wario had bad intentions in visiting the castle? As far as I'm aware, he was just along for the ride.

He planned to steal the treasure from Peach's Castle according to some Toads in the game!

He planned to steal the treasure from Peach's Castle according to some Toads in the game!

Edit: Why did I double post!?

Back