What are your guy's favorite animes?

Terrormisu

Terror! At The Disco
incase there are any anime fans here, what anime do you guys like?
My favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Made in Abyss, Serial Experiments Lain and Houseki no Kuni :] oh i also like 12 oz mouse, aqua teen hunger force and adventure time too !!

i've also been watching bocchi the rock which has been fantastic

Last edited:
My all-time favorite animes are Evangelion and One Piece! Both are my all-time favorite anime :]

Do you watch Evangelion too?!?! AYO ANOTHER FAN!! LETS GOO!!! ^o^

Not a big anime watcher but have watched a couple things. I have watched several Gundam series and that is probably the main anime franchise I follow though there's a ton I haven't watched. Quite fond of works by Gainax, Studio Trigger, and Satoshi Kon also.

I have watched Serial Experiments Lain before and it was really good but when I was watching it the first time, every episode gave me anxiety lol. This whole show just has this uneasy vibe to it before it gets really crazy.

I don't watch the anime but I do read the One Piece manga. Last left off at the Dressrosa Arc.

I'm also a bit into Visual Novels and games similar to them. Some of my favorite series are Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, and When They Cry.

I don't really keep up with what's new or popular. I usually go off of friend recommendations or whatever grabs my attention for one reason or another.

oh, i like the one, with the thing, and i forgot but i think there were boobs
:fake-peppino:
Do pokemon, sonic x, and kirby right back at ya count? because if so, kirby right back at ya, and sonic x is pretty good, old Pokemon was amazing, but sun and moon had weird faces of one piece proportions, which I'm not too big on tbh, other than that, anime's just not my thing, unless we count avatar, but i don't

I don't watch a lot of animation, but I recently watched through the first Medabots anime and loved it so much I was a bit sad when it ended. Watching Medabots Spirits now and I like it more than most people but I don't think it's quite as impactful.

I also loved the TV continuity of Mobile Police Patlabor. On the surface it and the aforementioned doesn't seem to share much beyond featuring robots (at drastically different scales) but both have this comfy, very humanistic and heartfelt writing, They just hit right.

In a completely different register, MD Geist is an immortal shlock classic.

Back