What are your phone and/or computer wallpapers?

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Name Style Change
You can either take a screenshot of your computer or just post the image online.
Mine are
wallpaper__cruizing_by_loveandcake.jpg
and
chibi_biker_wallpaper_by_loveandcake.jpg

My phone lock screen is just the prompt list for Inktober. XD

What are your wallpapers?

thegoodguyslose

humma humma ding a D O N G !
Coins
9-Volt
Smile
User Title Style Change
1540167982920.png

Don't worry, "folder" is just a bunch of miscellaneous notepad files for brainstorming and whatnot, nothing shady...

First one is 2D from Gorillaz. My Wario obsession is kind of a secret, lol. *whistles* This is the source (and I pasted the image, too, in case the posts gets deleted):
1540168406292.png

Mona looks cropped out but actually if you scroll to the other page on my phone's homescreen you'll see her.

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Name Style Change
View attachment 8325
Don't worry, "folder" is just a bunch of miscellaneous notepad files for brainstorming and whatnot, nothing shady...

First one is 2D from Gorillaz. My Wario obsession is kind of a secret, lol. *whistles* This is the source (and I pasted the image, too, in case the posts gets deleted):
View attachment 8326

Mona looks cropped out but actually if you scroll to the other page on my phone's homescreen you'll see her.
I love the Desktop Background! :D

And, cool! You have UTAU! I have used UTAU, too. :)

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
My PC wallpaper is just this:
A nice nature pic of untouched Campbell Island, New Zealand. Nothing special or Wario-related, I know.
But at least it's better than on my phone, which still has a default background because I was too lazy to install one. :wah: