What are your phone and/or computer wallpapers?

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
You can either take a screenshot of your computer or just post the image online.
Mine are
wallpaper__cruizing_by_loveandcake.jpg
and
chibi_biker_wallpaper_by_loveandcake.jpg

My phone lock screen is just the prompt list for Inktober. XD

What are your wallpapers?

1540167982920.png

Don't worry, "folder" is just a bunch of miscellaneous notepad files for brainstorming and whatnot, nothing shady...

tumblr_pgz5by1iWT1vz2ti3o2_400.png
tumblr_pgz5by1iWT1vz2ti3o1_400.png

First one is 2D from Gorillaz. My Wario obsession is kind of a secret, lol. *whistles* This is the source (and I pasted the image, too, in case the posts gets deleted):
1540168406292.png

Mona looks cropped out but actually if you scroll to the other page on my phone's homescreen you'll see her.

View attachment 8325
Don't worry, "folder" is just a bunch of miscellaneous notepad files for brainstorming and whatnot, nothing shady...

tumblr_pgz5by1iWT1vz2ti3o2_400.png
tumblr_pgz5by1iWT1vz2ti3o1_400.png

First one is 2D from Gorillaz. My Wario obsession is kind of a secret, lol. *whistles* This is the source (and I pasted the image, too, in case the posts gets deleted):
View attachment 8326

Mona looks cropped out but actually if you scroll to the other page on my phone's homescreen you'll see her.

I love the Desktop Background! :D

And, cool! You have UTAU! I have used UTAU, too. :)

My PC wallpaper is just this:
562A6183.jpg
A nice nature pic of untouched Campbell Island, New Zealand. Nothing special or Wario-related, I know.
But at least it's better than on my phone, which still has a default background because I was too lazy to install one. :wah:

Back